Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Am i buggin because if you check all the players listed that the agent represents , 98% are cacs :lupe: Morrison was gonna be the token black guy :laugh:

Allardyce has been accused of taking kickbacks before. That agent is Allardyce's business associate and it aint the first time he took(or tried) a prized client from another agent. Morrison seemed to have recognized that he was about to get played

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5360700.stm

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Never been to Atlantic City but it looks fun. Looks just like a Vegas, but on the beach, so, just regular clothes? :yeshrug:
:fryhmm:

Like a League 1 Vegas.
Damn not even a Championship Vegas?

Atlantic city is trash btw...wait trash is too harsh, but its like that broad you expected a lot and then when you get done its just like sour taste in mouth...but also ,here's the thing I'm usually a big believer in the people around you usually make things pop regardless of where you are.
I'm not expecting much because of my built in cynicism so things can only be better than expected. As long as nobody openly mentions me being ugly I think I'll be straight

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Metronomy always has great videos.

Started watching House of Cards. Pretty basic show, not sure I like the 4th wall breaking because every time Spacey does it it's always some goofy ass overwritten nonsense dialogue. But I started watching the UK version on youtube and it was sorta the same. There's always a fine line with dialogue like that.

Spacey: I love that woman like a shark loves blood

Spacey: I almost pity him--he didn't choose to be put on my platter. When I carve him and toss him to the dogs only then will he confront that brutal, inescapable truth: my god, all I ever amounted to was chitterlings.

Spacey: Money is the Mc-mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.

Spacey: They talk while I imagine their slightly salted faces frying in a skillet.

haha ok man.

I think of Network that has all that really flowery language and it all comes off perfectly. House of Cards I'm usually like :comeon:. I've also heard Deadwood had that really Shakespearean type of dialogue that was really well done but I haven't gotten around to watching that one yet :manny:

And ffs does House of Cards have the longest opening credits for a show ever? shyt seems long as fukk :why:

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
so House of Cards has the OFT approval :ohhh:

season 1 torrent downloaded then, only big shows im fukking with heavy atm is true detective and banshee

nearly time to see liverpool rape arsenal again :blessed:,

my cousins wedding was beautiful, it was on the beach while the sun was setting.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Does Giroud think he's a politician, why is he publicly apologizing for anything?

The real Yaya is starting :blessed:

ridge

Daps
liverpool A team vs arsenal B team

wenger thinking CL trophy is better to go after than the very winnable FA Cup?

:wow:

flamini and arteta together again? we're fukked

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
liverpool A team vs arsenal B team

wenger thinking CL trophy is better to go after than the very winnable FA Cup?

:wow:
its as if hes got a running bet with someone for how long he can keep the job without any silverware :russ:

Wumger :lawd:

can this sanago guy even play 90 mins before being injured again for months