Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

In a press conference on Monday the Chelsea manager -- not known for his close ties with City boss Manuel Pellegrini -- called on the FA to suspend Toure.

"If [Toure] is let off it must be the same for everyone -- if the referee doesn't see it I can do what I want. If he is not suspended the message is clear - you can do what you want, If the FA defends football he has to be suspended," said Mourinho.

is there a bigger bytch ass then maurene

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
my bad for not just linking the cliff parts.. but threads like that, if they arent too long, are mostly a way better read if you just read all the way through. the anticipation, speculation, etc adds to everything

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Jose Mourinho is the GOAT manager,
His Tactics- Impeccable
His Success- Unequaled
His Personality- Unwavering

The way he trolls tho

images

The GOAT

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukk btp, there is something soooo shady about that show

dudes get top notch guests and they have like 75 fans.. and they waste those guests have having files of horrible horrible quality. and somehow they turn that into a satellite radio gig when there are way more deserving shows

industry plant or something like that tbh

how crazy is it that there's a satellite radio station about soccer now btw :ohhh: general entertainment is going to end up being so compartmentalized that there will be 5,000 channels for 10,000 people

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
how crazy is it that there's a satellite radio station about soccer now btw :ohhh: general entertainment is going to end up being so compartmentalized that there will be 5,000 channels for 10,000 people

There's a channel for everything.

Way of the future is infinite choice to determine who you are as a person I reckon. Well, it's already like that but it could be accelerated in the future. Or we will descent into a Repo Man like dystopia where everything is generic.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
College Dropout came out 10 years ago :leon::ohhh:

Kanye used to be so cool. I still remember his performance with Common on The Chappelle's Show. Of all the performances I've seen on TV I remember that one a maybe a few others. shyt was classic :to:

Edit:

And oddly enough when I was thinking about that era Kanye I didn't even want to listen to anything on College Dropout, just this:

In fact I'll probably never listen to College Dropout again, I just listened to the snippets on itunes. Didn't even move me anymore. I just pack all that stuff from high school and the younger me in a little capsule and fondly remember it based on my memories. No need trying to go back and relive it, it ruins it most of the time.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
impossible to ruin good music. then again I haven't associated anything like that to my earlier life. kanye's 1st 3 albums will never die. could take or leave the other stuff

thats the thing though, everything is better when the subject is still hungry

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
why does it seem Arlo was way better doing MLS games than EPL games? his epl stint this season seems pretty boring and pretty average.. not remarkable at all. like he's lacking the enthusiasm, or he's trying too hard for the n00b american audience. meanwhile doing MLS he knew he had those 1,034 hardcore viewers and he didn't need to fool around.