Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
hopefully when i land in grenada i see all kinds of fukkery in this thread. Going to miss the arsenal vs man utd game

i dont even know how i feel about this match, top 4 is gone and i would rather us to finish outside of the europa league so we can concentrate on the prem next year

unless the whole team backlashes moyes wont get sacked, its fukked up that the one manager this season who has failed the most is still in his job. nothing about him is a winner or a present time manager. Most of us knew he wasnt cut out for a top job. You have 3 of the best forward players in the game and your tactics is to cross the ball constantly for 90 mins :what:.

fukk that talk anyway. time to chill on a beach and release this stress

Ill be on Eastern Time for 2 weeks :blessed:
6lA3h3e.jpg

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Torres back from injury and the good run of form ends.
VSELQ.gif

same thing last week against west ham. I don't know what the fukk is wrong with us. When hazard was running on the left flank why the fukk did he not cross it in for ramires or torres? :why::why::why:

Cahill fukked it up for us too. He didn't even jump to block anichebe's header :mindblown: if u injured, GTFO out.

Anichebe outran him too in the last 2 mins....:dahell::dahell:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
same thing last week against west ham. I don't know what the fukk is wrong with us. When hazard was running on the left flank why the fukk did he not cross it in for ramires or torres? :why::why::why:

Cahill fukked it up for us too. He didn't even jump to block anichebe's header :mindblown: if u injured, GTFO out.

Anichebe outran him too in the last 2 mins....:dahell::dahell:
That was ridiculous. I legit had the :wtf: for a good 5 minutes. I'd love to know what he was thinking.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
That was ridiculous. I legit had the :wtf: for a good 5 minutes. I'd love to know what he was thinking.

i was swearing during those 5 minutes. Hazard cannot fukk around like that when the standings are sensitive. Got a feelin arse-anal gonna give united that work tomorrow and city prolly got da 3 points in da bag too. :aicmon:

Only good thing i can think of is that, ye we have city this weekend, but we don't play until next weekend as arsenal and city both got CL matches next week.

That mental and physical fatigue :banderas: