Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just looked up what Arlo White looks like, didn't look like at all what I expected.

I expected a man with a perfectly coiffured hat of hair, thick, immovable, imperious. A very square head, just more of a stature to go along with that rich voice of his.

Instead I got this guy and everything went limp:

186089074_640.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember seeing Kanye in college on his College Dropout tour at colleges across America. He came his first week the album was out. I remember his mom, GF, Consequence, and the deep voice cat being there. I can't remember if John Legend was there or not. This was before the props and lasers, and orchestra. It was a great show, dude really had the crowd. He had a Gucci bookbag and a Polo rugby, iirc.

I still like College Dropout above all of Kanye's albums. It was very soulful to me and I related.

Then I saw him the next year on the Late Registration tour, and he had the lasers and orchestra, etc.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
hopefully when i land in grenada i see all kinds of fukkery in this thread. Going to miss the arsenal vs man utd game

i dont even know how i feel about this match, top 4 is gone and i would rather us to finish outside of the europa league so we can concentrate on the prem next year

unless the whole team backlashes moyes wont get sacked, its fukked up that the one manager this season who has failed the most is still in his job. nothing about him is a winner or a present time manager. Most of us knew he wasnt cut out for a top job. You have 3 of the best forward players in the game and your tactics is to cross the ball constantly for 90 mins :what:.

fukk that talk anyway. time to chill on a beach and release this stress

Ill be on Eastern Time for 2 weeks :blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hopefully when i land in grenada i see all kinds of fukkery in this thread. Going to miss the arsenal vs man utd game

i dont even know how i feel about this match, top 4 is gone and i would rather us to finish outside of the europa league so we can concentrate on the prem next year

unless the whole team backlashes moyes wont get sacked, its fukked up that the one manager this season who has failed the most is still in his job. nothing about him is a winner or a present time manager. Most of us knew he wasnt cut out for a top job. You have 3 of the best forward players in the game and your tactics is to cross the ball constantly for 90 mins :what:.

Safe journey breh :tu:

:lolbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
God.
DAMN.

The streets need a smiley IMMEDIATELY.

@Liu Kang feed us please :damn:

That is the meanest, sourest mug of all time.

That's the look of a man who was just asked for an upgraded health insurance policy to try and treat a dying child.

Guess what his answer was :wow:
6Ms5M93.png

:moyespls:
:youaintgettingpaidthismonth:
:andthenextmonthtoo:
:scustya:
:iwishyoualltheworst:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

You from Greenz? :salute:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That your father didn't love you fakkit.
:wtf: :umad:
what were you doing in panama breh? i've met some :whoo: panamanian girls in the states but i was in panama city for a night and saw nothing but :flabbynsick:
My girlfriend from there so we went together with the family. Its pretty nice. Maybe you didnt stay long enough? It has been real hard to not break my neck looking around at all the fine ass latinas. Seems like they all have above average bodies. Gotta come back dolo :banderas:. Brazil next up.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
You from Greenz? :salute:
:salute: yeah, are you aswell?

My older cousin decided shes having her wedding on the homeland so my whole mums side of fam are flying over. Usually dont have internet as we stay at my Grandads house in St Patricks but we are staying in hotels like tourists for once.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember seeing Kanye in college on his College Dropout tour at colleges across America. He came his first week the album was out. I remember his mom, GF, Consequence, and the deep voice cat being there. I can't remember if John Legend was there or not. This was before the props and lasers, and orchestra. It was a great show, dude really had the crowd. He had a Gucci bookbag and a Polo rugby, iirc.

I still like College Dropout above all of Kanye's albums. It was very soulful to me and I related.

Then I saw him the next year on the Late Registration tour, and he had the lasers and orchestra, etc.

Both are dope as hell in their own way! hes just a great entertainer and has a great mind for entertainment

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:salute: yeah, are you aswell?

My older cousin decided shes having her wedding on the homeland so my whole mums side of fam are flying over. Usually dont have internet as we stay at my Grandads house in St Patricks but we are staying in hotels like tourists for once.

I'm from St. Vincent but Grenada is family everyday, very similar.

Have fun breh and staying in hotels>>>