Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Man i been in Panama the past week. I was legit angry i couldnt partake in the weekend fukkery in OFT with United :mjlol: and Arsenal getting thrashed :camby::wtf::to:. Any must see posts?

That your father didn't love you fakkit.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mourinho is enamoured and I don't blame him.

The kid :bow:
l'enfant :bow:

Man i been in Panama the past week. I was legit angry i couldnt partake in the weekend fukkery in OFT with United :mjlol: and Arsenal getting thrashed :camby::wtf::to:. Any must see posts?
what were you doing in panama breh? i've met some :whoo: panamanian girls in the states but i was in panama city for a night and saw nothing but :flabbynsick:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
she wanted to look like cheryl :mjlol:
article-2555716-1B4707DE00000578-812_634x351.jpg

article-2555716-14E0CD95000005DC-979_306x447.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i didn't watch motd or any sky news highlights/ sky sports extended highlights.

how weak hearted is that now i think about it? :mjlol:

Breh we lived it, that's enough. I sat through the 90 minute equivalent of watching my girl get a train run on her.

I haven't read or searched anything Arsenal related since 7:31am Saturday. They better win Wednesday :mjpls:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we lived it, that's enough. I sat through the 90 minute equivalent of watching my girl get a train run on her.

I haven't read or searched anything Arsenal related since 7:31am Saturday. They better win Wednesday :mjpls:

mate, the way I've avoided arsenal news coverage the past two days :russ:

I had to stick on bare jungle mixes just to take my mind somewhere else, which leads me on to this

photek is/was such a badman :wow:

that rain remix gets me everytime I hear it...:to: I remember when I was 6 going into my older cousin michael's room in north london (was the way i'd hear this stuff) and just sitting there :dwillhuh: literally mesmerised by wtf this music was that he was banging out...great memories. He was also showing me stuff like bone thugs as well...i remember that 1st ov da month scaring the sh1te out of me lol

long ramble but ehh i'm bored atm

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mate, the way I've avoided arsenal news coverage the past two days :russ:

I had to stick on bare jungle mixes just to take my mind somewhere else, which leads me on to this

photek is/was such a badman :wow:

that rain remix gets me everytime I hear it...:to: I remember when I was 6 going into my older cousin michael's room in north london (was the way i'd hear this stuff) and just sitting there :dwillhuh: literally mesmerised by wtf this music was that he was banging out...great memories. He was also showing me stuff like bone thugs as well...i remember that 1st ov da month scaring the sh1te out of me lol

long ramble but ehh i'm bored atm

Fave Rupert tune

Man was a master at freaking them Jazz samples

http://www.mixcloud.com/PHOTEK/photek-radio-1-takeover-with-benji-b-part-1/

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

In a press conference on Monday the Chelsea manager -- not known for his close ties with City boss Manuel Pellegrini -- called on the FA to suspend Toure.

"If [Toure] is let off it must be the same for everyone -- if the referee doesn't see it I can do what I want. If he is not suspended the message is clear - you can do what you want, If the FA defends football he has to be suspended," said Mourinho.

"BR asked about Moyes: You have empathy for all managers. When I came into here, we were 8th, David's gone into there and they were champions"

Last edited: