Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
i remember that :dead:

much more pathetic than the guys who get into all the TLR "fukkery" are the ones that are on this board with serious purpose

i had one of those righteous militants attack me because i told him he was wrong about something, forgot what it was, but i think it was related to something about DC. i proved dude wrong in a simple post and he turned it into a "nobody knows you here, im gonna neg you, state your hood, you're going on my ignore list" :pachaha: then he put me on his ignore list (apparently?) and pranced around like it was a deep insult to my manhood

i just sat here like
jaguars-fan-gif.gif%3Fw%3D400%26h%3D224

:laff:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's all this Beatles shyt that I've been seeing? I know it was the 50th anniversary of their appearance on the Ed Sullivan show but was there something tied into the olympics as well?

I really wish The Beatles were on Spotify. Like, I like them enough to want to listen to their music sometimes but not enough to go and actually buy their music off itunes.

I have been listening to the snippets of their Live at the BBC albums and that Itunes radio station. shyt sounds piff, almost shelled out for that but saw the $20 price tag and fell back :ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could never get into anything made by the beatles...sorry :yeshrug:

i did try though, because they're so revered i felt like there was something wrong with me, but after a couple hours of forcing myself to enjoy the music, i snapped out of it and thought "tf am i doing? :heh:" and put on ob4cl and :ahh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mourinho: "The kid [Hazard] is a good kid. He's a married man, he has sons, he's a family boy, he's a guy with a fantastic life. Not many players his age have the kind of family life he has. Many of the young talented boys, they are still a bit…you know. The kid is a nice guy."

Mourinho is enamoured and I don't blame him.

The kid :bow:

@SCORCH Salah looked lively yesterday. Give my breh a start.

He looked a little nervous and should have scored with one chance he had but his pace is facking ridiculous :whew:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: So adebayor told AVB both privately and in front of the team that his tactics sucked and he thought it wasn't going to be a problem?? :heh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many ep's of true detective are left in the season? i want to watch it all in one go...

and cliché question, but is it on breaking bad/wire/got/sopranos level?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Man i been in Panama the past week. I was legit angry i couldnt partake in the weekend fukkery in OFT with United :mjlol: and Arsenal getting thrashed :camby::wtf::to:. Any must see posts?