Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
*remembers the Coldplay phase* :banderas:

The Coldplay phase :bow:

I knew a kid like that back in high school who in real life is dead to me but unfortunately we're still friends on facebook so he's still alive to me albeit through computers and technology so a bit like a shyt Scarlett Johannson in Her or Mr. Freeze's wife in Batman and Robin who pisses out the most banal thoughts about music ever.

He'll mention some band that everyone knows but he'll present it in such a way that he believes he's putting everyone onto something novel.

But then again he'll have like 77 likes on that status update or youtube video post so what do I know :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Blacks relationship to rock, house and techno is the most fukking amazing thing ever.

Brehs REALLY need to tell me of another instance in history where a culture created something, as a whole forgot they invented it, lived parallel to it for decades, and then slowly came to it but not to reclaim it, instead approaching in complete ignorance, wide-eyed naivety, and with an unbreakable bond to melodramatic british keyboard bands.

Can you imagine Arabs being like "ayo habibi, these cacs is wildin with this algebra :heh:

.......but it's kinda hot doe :ohhh:" And then only stanning the most tepid theorems.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Meanwhile I link baller ass shyt like Soviet Jazz Fusion Disco Funk (yesterday) and get nary a like :sad:

:krs: I posted soviet jazz fusion disco in the souful music thread a long ass time ago, Personal favorites tho

:mj: :mj: :stylin:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...nce-after-quoting-eric-cantonas-seagull-line/

Actor Shia LaBoeuf was taking part in a press conference ahead of the release of his new movie.

He stormed out of the press conference in the exact style of Eric Cantona after he gave his famous quote on seagulls.

Amazingly, LaBoeuf copied Cantona’s quote word for word, even taking in a sip of water when the King did.

468102631.jpg

this nikka :skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...nce-after-quoting-eric-cantonas-seagull-line/

Actor Shia LaBoeuf was taking part in a press conference ahead of the release of his new movie.

He stormed out of the press conference in the exact style of Eric Cantona after he gave his famous quote on seagulls.

Amazingly, LaBoeuf copied Cantona’s quote word for word, even taking in a sip of water when the King did.

468102631.jpg

this nikka :skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

He's transformed into a dikk this one. Just keeps digging himself into holes. :skip:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead: that's the same dude who was furious about posts on Hypebeast

Just needs to take a deep breath and a lie down, life isn't about getting upset online bra
i remember that :dead:

much more pathetic than the guys who get into all the TLR "fukkery" are the ones that are on this board with serious purpose

i had one of those righteous militants attack me because i told him he was wrong about something, forgot what it was, but i think it was related to something about DC. i proved dude wrong in a simple post and he turned it into a "nobody knows you here, im gonna neg you, state your hood, you're going on my ignore list" :pachaha: then he put me on his ignore list (apparently?) and pranced around like it was a deep insult to my manhood

i just sat here like
jaguars-fan-gif.gif%3Fw%3D400%26h%3D224

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
late pass, so I saw wolf of wall street tonight and ohmaiideeeeeyz brehs, what a phenomenal fuccing films brehs just...

h673CF1D8

my nicca cease a leo....:salute:

the popeye scene :heh:

the borads (leo's second wife was just :noah::noah::noah: actually there were tons of broads in that film that were that heat)

the film was wild as hell, they kinda missed me with the domestic violence towards the end :whoa::huhldup:

i might have to fucc around and try and find me one of them lemmen 714 pills :banderas:

I don't watch too many films (more a documentary head) but this was one of the best films i've seen in ages, can't wait to watch it again.

oh yeah and In watched enemy of the state again yesterday and can we just vpause for a second and acknowledge lthe fact that lisa bonnet has got one of the sexiest voices of all time? that 's a very underappreciated trait for a woman to have imo