Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
i wish yoyo were still a mod, we could bet the over/under on it

you know what i love? for years we talked about how we could troll this board better than any other collection of posters. and it's finally happening :ahh: and there's always someone to point it out to people but nobody ever pays them any attention :pachaha:

It was so spot on with the Carroll/Mou thread. I can't believe it went past one page. :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
matatattaagvj6a.gif

:ufdup:Should have waited until the end of the season and got a better move.
world cup year innit
he shoulda acquired ghanan citizenship, i heard on the coli they're looking for a player :mjpls:
It was so spot on with the Carroll/Mou thread. I can't believe it went past one page. :ehh:
it's too fukking easy really :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
world cup year innit
he shoulda acquired ghanan citizenship, i heard on the coli they're looking for a player :mjpls:

it's too fukking easy really :pachaha:
Even when he was balling for Chelsea he was a fringe player at best. Breh ruined his career for a one month tournament :damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You allude to it by saying he ain't worth the money
:what: Saying he's not worth 37m pound has nothing to do with whether he is playing well or not against Fullham.The same problems are still there.

EDIT: :dwillhuh: Barca down to Sevilla??

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh on my facbook timeline is dapping himself for saying Bohemian Rapsody is his favorite song of all time. Thats cool, I wouldnt brag about it but cool.

Another joker then replied, "Yeah son, not too many of us are hip on this joint."

Its only one of the most popular songs of all time, breh :dwillhuh:

some black peoples music tastes sometimes :snoop:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
breh on my facbook timeline is dapping himself for saying Bohemian Rapsody is his favorite song of all time. Thats cool, I wouldnt brag about it but cool.

Another joker then replied, "Yeah son, not too many of us are hip on this joint."

Its only one of the most popular songs of all time, breh :dwillhuh:

black peoples music tastes sometimes :snoop:

*remembers the Coldplay phase* :banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
*remembers the Coldplay phase* :banderas:
seriously

im not even pretending to have the most broadest music taste, I really dont. But patting yourself on the back for liking one of the most popular bands and songs of all times? :what: