Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2551435-1B30580600000578-110_634x425.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Let's see what this Miami MLS team is saying. I always said that Miami is the WOAT sports city, and for a sport like soccer in the US... :lallana:

And fukk Orlando City too :hyena:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Clint starting against Sheffield.. something

talk about a flop/bad idea of a loan

all these pedestrian ass games he's been playing, breh can even play more meaningful and glamorous games against toronto, red bulls, galaxy and shyt

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Swansea fired Michael Laudrup brehs :dwillhuh:

Man U faithful gonna be
nHBRiHa.png
for the next 4 months.

I would take him in a heartbeat, done good with swansea last season and plays 21st century football. He won a trophy with Swansea in one season, moyes has been in the prem for over 10 years and never won a thing....

Cant believe they sacked him and let Monk be in charge who has never coached a day in his life :mjlol:

going to put some money on swansea getting relegated now

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Swansea fired Michael Laudrup brehs :dwillhuh:

Man U faithful gonna be
nHBRiHa.png
for the next 4 months.

Laudrup been on his way since last summer. Plus him and Huw Jenkins fallin out over transfer targets, it was only a matter of time. As for their poor form in the league thats down to Europa League involvement. Team's in Europe for the 1st time in a while dont know how to navigate both comps and generally the league form dips somethnig horrid, as they arent use to playing every 3 days compared to the big teams.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that microsoft and movie money

i mean all respect to them, this isnt just unfairly racking up contracts cause they have the most money, every team is under the same rules and can do the same if they wish

at this point i'm not about to :dry: cause a team is trying its best to win, considering most teams are about the same finance-wise, and the fact that DPs have usually meant failure for a team except for LA

bring it up to 5 DPs and MLS will be Eredivisie status 5 years after that