Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
My only contribution to the SOHH/Coli lexicon. I created this term, along with "blackletics" and "blackletes" after watching those country boys from LSU beat the shyt out of JJ Redikk and Duke.:wow:
:ehh: not a bad legacy. actually the term is hilarious :russ:

what's :scusthov: is the brehs on here that dont even play sports cherish it when they dont even have it

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I remember posting month/month and a half ago that there would be some kind of important soccer game on every day until.. it was the 23rd I think ( a thursday) and I ended up being wrong, only cause they didnt update the schedule

the world is going on almost 2-3 months of some kind of top flight league/cup game every day

straight through to march 2nd for internationals week

concise

Veteran
Daps
can't believe we missed true detective for this bullshyt tbh

wasnt entertained at all, would've preferred an episode of Girls over this

bruno mars was good though, and the seinfeld thing too.

and terry crews with muppets. there are no losers there.

You were not entertained? :what:
Honest to God, I haven't enjoyed a football game that much in years.
I haven't smiled, jumped like that in years.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Must be nice being a Football player. :ohlawd:

article-2551464-1B309ABD00000578-372_634x598.jpg
article-2551464-1B3064D300000578-510_306x423.jpg
article-2551464-1B3064F400000578-78_634x565.jpg

:myman:Where everyhoedy knows your name

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'll see yall in month.

@yoyoyo1 by the time I come back Altidore still won't score a goal.

@mastermind Arsenal are about to reclaim that third place trophy they love so much

@Hollister I'll stop avoiding you in FIFA so u can beat me again, since Liverpool won't be winning much this month

@SCORCH Chelsea still sucks, Pelligrini defeated himself.
this nikka was mad as fukk right then and there.:heh::w2:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way Jose trolled Pellegrini into playing Dzeko :banderas:

I couldn't help but laugh after his Friday presser, they asked him who he rates from the City team and he kept going on about Dzeko.

Mourinho was asked which players had impressed him the most for City. "I think the third striker is very, very good. [Edin] Dzeko, every time he plays, plays very, very well."

:heh:

Even the mugs from The Guardian fell for it:

Mourinho's reply was interesting when he was asked on Friday about which players at City had impressed him the most.

I wouldn't ordinarily have imagined Dzeko would be named in the top ten and it makes me wonder - and this is a huge leap of logic, I admit - whether he's thought about trying for Dzeko in the summer.
:dead:

Mourinho wouldn't touch that donkey with a bargepole :mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/jozy-altidore-key-sunderland-afcs-6670177

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderlands-jozy-altidore-doesnt-need-3108654

Gus Poyet has told Jozy Altidore he is one of the most important players in Sunderland's battle against the drop

"Jozy had a magnificent game at the weekend. I was so sad that he didn't score that chance. They practically gave it to him!

"But I said to him in the dressing room, 'Now you know how important you are, and you can feel it'. If we keep winning, his goal is going to come. But his performance was one of the biggest and most important points for us.

"It's difficult, because I know strikers. I played with a lot of strikers who were top scorers, and when they didn't score for a while, they would not pass the ball to you - they would shoot from anywhere because they wanted to score.

"He is not doing that, which is great and a credit to him.

"Somehow, we need to try to get him a goal. Maybe we need to beat the keeper and give it to him to tap in."

The best non-scoring forward the world has ever seen

we revolutionizing the sport with new positions and roles out cheah :banderas:

'Now you know how important you are, and you can feel it' is exactly what I was thinking. Jozy isn't afraid anymore, it's so clearly visible now.. he sees his role, and I don't know exactly what happened to make him see that. But confidence is a hell of a thing. Just think about it, a typical human being may be capable of truly great things, and all that may be missing to help him change his life is this invisible thought that no one can measure, and you wouldn't even know where to get

Last edited: