Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is Fulham pointless now?
two divas in taarabt and berba (both gone), they arent gonna have a lovable coach like hodgson again, they arent even a tough out at home anymore, they dont even play well, its a mess.

stoke is inoffensive and hateable, there are always good games there

fulham were the inoffensive and likeable, now they are useless and should go down

so should WBA, norwich, middling boring teams

:banderas: Will the Sounders play in Toronto? Need those tickets ASAP

no, first game of the season is SEA/TOR

ny/seattle in september tho :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@phillycavsfan your boy is a fukkin psycho :lolbron:

I don't know if it's the translation or if he was taking the piss but the guy sounds hilarious

http://www.footballfrance.fr/footba...ootball-americain-le-reve-de-footballeur/1697

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.footballfrance.fr/football/france/2014/02/vincent-nogueira-le-football-americain-le-reve-de-footballeur/1697

FootballFrance.fr: Vincent Nogueira hello, thank you for coming to visit us before your flight. Let's go straight into the heart of the matter: why leave Sochaux, which you held for from the United States and the city of Philadelphia ?
Vincent Nogueira: This is a deliberate choice, do not think the thing I decided on a whim. Having spent half my life Sochaux [Editor's note: Vincent got there at age 14], I had to see something else. Then clearly I see something else: it is a great consecration after the first part of his career to want to reach the top. The United States is the ultimate.

FootballFrance.fr: But is not this a step backward to go play in the United States?
VN: You're kidding I hope! Everyone wants to live the American dream, there everything is bigger everything is bigger, it is a consecration for me to cross the Atlantic to play with the Union!

FootballFrance.fr: Exit and Sochaux in Ligue 1 for Philadelphia and the MSL is a dedication to you?
VN: Of course! In the USA, I will join the community of French who successfully pass the course, Tony Parker, Joakim Noah, Marion Cotillard ... You know, joining the United States and live there, it is the dedication in all areas. At the cinema, but also basketball and football so. American football, I want to see: I love the Superbowl, I never watched but everybody knows that it is the Mecca of world sport. I hope one day playing with my new club Philadelphia.

FootballFrance.fr: But you are aware that football is not football as we know it in Europe?
VN: Of course, I'm not an idiot. American football is not the same level as the French and European football in general, it is less technical but much more tactical and physical, I also believe that players are required to wear some extra accessories ... But I am ready! And when I see all the craze that's around the Superbowl, I want to be. I read that the final was one way this year [Editor's note: Seattle easily outweighed Denver ] and yet everyone looked to the end, everyone spoke the next day. We can say what we want but American football is the dream of every kid's dream for all soccer players with a minimum of ambition "

so apparently it's a parody website :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
no ones watching Libertadores m8s?
1. carefully orchestrated popping up, when your team is already up on a hopeless bolivian team

2. you'll probably be disgusting enough to brag about said team beating up this hopeless bolivian team even after being highly favored, and after the bolivian team got a BS red card

you disgust me :pacspit:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
love the fox deportes pregame, thats real american soccer right there

colombian brehs gathered to watch santa fe and a mexican family with their morelia stuff

and a lot of food.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. carefully orchestrated popping up, when your team is already up on a hopeless bolivian team

2. you'll probably be disgusting enough to brag about said team beating up this hopeless bolivian team even after being highly favored, and after the bolivian team got a BS red card

you disgust me :pacspit:
sounds like u mad breh? are you a little indian from Bolivia?

or are you just mad Gus Poyet little sonned your fraud striker Altidore on some "well give u some tap ins so you don't feel as shyt as you are/play breh"?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
WxkN

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
wait what

The Premier League title race was blown wide open by Chelsea's win and it was inspired by Scot Billy McCulloch according to Mourinho.

The Portuguese said: "I didn't speak to the team - I am serious! It was Billy the masseur who spoke to them.

"He was screaming so much in his Scottish accent, going grrr, grrr, grrr, that I didn't understand, but the players were clapping so they must have got it! :heh:

"The last time I spoke to them was at lunchtime. It was Billy's team talk, I'm telling you.

"Billy was fantastic, I didn't understand, but it looks like the players did."
:dead: david luiz just clapping wildly for no reason