Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
in a game against Chlsea and u call City the spoilt team? Don't be sour that Man U is being run like a business instead of a football club. I been a City fan for many years, of course I know who Goater is.

Don't question my credential, my Mom is from Manchester. Manchester in Jamaica :lolbron:
the white text :russ:
see you in a month :skip:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
c'mon @concise ban me!

stringer-bell-o.gif

@SCORCH is Omar.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'll see yall in month.

@yoyoyo1 by the time I come back Altidore still won't score a goal.

@mastermind Arsenal are about to reclaim that third place trophy they love so much

@Hollister I'll stop avoiding you in FIFA so u can beat me again, since Liverpool won't be winning much this month

@SCORCH Chelsea still sucks, Pelligrini defeated himself.
enjoy them cold showers :pachaha:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think hazard because it plays on the "blackleticism" that coli members hold so dear to their hearts

but like i said, you could consider willian and not let them make it a race issue. either one would work

the guys that get upset are the same ones that would get upset in a TLR thread, you're just drawing moths to a flame

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
threw together a haphazard one, hazard i'll have to be a bit penfieldy about it and do something better