Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im actually surprised no one has done it yet

will be hailed for it and im sure your cell money would be paid

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Originally posted by Lil Ugly Mane
how did yall forget about graffiti? we were born out of eachother. two elements that are so deeply intertwined historically that the detatchment these days seems to be proof of a general lapse of memory. and the detatchment has nothing to do with whether or not people or even you are still gettin up. they are. you are maybe.

the detatchment has to do with the fact that people have considered me or other rappers like me to be "mysterious" or "weird" because of the fact that we dont have press shots, videos, indepth personal biographies, national tours, desire to be personally famous, managers, promoters, teams, ect.

you forgot about the concept of taking a name, throwing it on a wall and walking away and letting that piece speak entirely for itself. this tigerbeat "blah blah is my favorite color and my favorite dinner to eat on a date is blah blah" out in broad daylight, snitch tabloid, sunshining tropical island of culture that we've degraded into is the evidence of it.

its so farfetched, so insane these days that a rapper wouldnt want to completely step out centerstage under bright sweaty lights and beg for the full credit of a creation with a government name scrawled on a dotted line, while at the same time ironically meanmug posing for a paid photographer in front of a brick wall covered with the faded aliases of anonymous individuals that still actually represent what this is actually all about.

make your money. do what you do. dont be confused when other rappers are just satisfied getting their name up tho.

:wow: ugly mane sounds like an OFT poster....or better yet, like penfield. Wait breh, you don't happen to live in Virginia do you? :dahell:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw, I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't understand how Kanye rubs people up the wrong way this much, especially black people :yeshrug:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess this is football's version of Broke

Don't know why but watching that I just remembered how Trevor Sinclair lucked up. This is from the secret footballer blog:

A friend who was playing for England at the time told me that a property company working on the Palm project in Dubai approached David Beckham with an offer of a villa in return for an endorsement. My friend said Beckham agreed, on condition that every other member of the squad was offered a villa at cost price – about £600,000. Today those villas are worth between £3m and £7m. So far as I know, Trevor Sinclair actually lives in his now. Right place, right time. Good luck to him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/aug/10/secret-footballer-undercover-premier-league

Just looked him up on Wiki and see he's got a decent little gig out there:

Sinclair hosts the football talk show called Final Score, that reviews the weeks action from the Premier League on Abu Dhabi Sports.

Beckham sorting the lads out :bow:

And for those of who don't know who Trevor Sinclair is

:banderas: