Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nah, should be in relation to american sports inferiority to soccer/football and the insecurities behind us sports naming winning teams world champs.

That whole insecurity thing seemed to burn up that dude in the other thread :pachaha:
tbf, nba, nfl, mlb champs would destroy any other pro club in the world, the world champs part is egotistical but deserved if we ever got down to it. it's like how winning CL is the real world title, nobody outside of brazil cares about the club WC

plus it's been done, we gotta go more subtle now

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I'll see yall in month.

@yoyoyo1 by the time I come back Altidore still won't score a goal.

@mastermind Arsenal are about to reclaim that third place trophy they love so much

@Hollister I'll stop avoiding you in FIFA so u can beat me again, since Liverpool won't be winning much this month

@SCORCH Chelsea still sucks, Pelligrini defeated himself.

@-YDB- went out guns blazing :wow: You know you coming back right :ufdup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that's why we sold Mata.

He can't play in a game like this. He's just too weak, too slow and too small. Nice guy and player and all that but he's not built for top level football unfortunately.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
And that's why we sold Mata.

He can't play in a game like this. He's just too weak, too slow and too small. Nice guy and player and all that but he's not built for top level football unfortunately.
would you say he's a player built to secure top 4 finishes then? :mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When we gonna start talking about Pellegrini as a fraud btw? :patrice:

I really didn't think he was dumb enough to play two forwards against Chelsea with Aguero out but he did. :dwillhuh: Easily the most moronic thing I've seen a manager do this season, even Mancini wasn't that stupid.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we gonna start talking about Pellegrini as a fraud btw? :patrice:

I really didn't think he was dumb enough to play two forwards against Chelsea with Aguero out but he did. :dwillhuh: Easily the most moronic thing I've seen a manager do this season, even Mancini wasn't that stupid.

hard to fraud it up when your in the top 2 breh.

anyway i will say he seems to have one way of playing which can be predictible. especially when he comes up against managers who are tacticians. pep and mou. and gameplan all week on the ins and outs of the same thing

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
hard to fraud it up when your in the top 2 breh.

anyway i will say he seems to have one way of playing which can be predictible. especially when he comes up against managers who are tacticians. pep and mou. and gameplan all week on the ins and outs of the same thing

pep-e mel? :patrice:

:ld:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
your oil rich spoilt team is real though?

Im still waiting to hear how long you have been supporting this team

Do you even know who Shaun Goater is?

in a game against Chlsea and u call City the spoilt team? Don't be sour that Man U is being run like a business instead of a football club. I been a City fan for many years, of course I know who Goater is.

Don't question my credential, my Mom is from Manchester. Manchester in Jamaica :lolbron: