Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Kunty McPhuck put me on ignore or sit on that shyt

FjfACEn.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
funny your talking about degrees.

you will never guess where i saw a guy i knew from secondary school working. He went to uni in Surrey and has a art degree, never really fukked with him as he was wierd but some of my other mates did.

Walked in my local Ladbrokes (betting shop) two weeks ago to put on some accumulators and he was there working :mjlol:. The look on his face when he saw me was priceless, had a quick convo with him, he started negging himself because i caught him slipping, before i walked out i said "So i should tell my little cousin not to do art at Uni?" :troll:

:russ: love this thread

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Typical Coli yute response can only deal with gifs and smileys. You wouldnt think that you had some form of decent education behind you.

You wont win this war, so you should wave your white flag like you do with women. you aint even original with your tactics
I said put me on ignore :heh: lmao @ war :dahell:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the bet tho?
If Man City score 2 goals or more against Chelsea on Monday night you ban me for a month. If they don't you ban @-YDB- for a month :tu:

chelsea will keep city from scoring at least 2 goals

cant do it in good conscience, this is some brainwashed homer fan shyt

Do it, I could do with a month off.:mjlol:

Nah but seriously, if there's any team that can put the clamps on City in the league it's Chelsea.

They played them really well at the Bridge and they're a much better team now than they were then.

And I seriously doubt City will be as gung-ho as they have been, and with Aguero out Pellegrini has the perfect excuse for playing an extra midfielder like Garcia/Milner. I would LOVE it if City tried 4-4-2 with Dzeko.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
C students make money, A students grade papers.

College is pointless outside the drinking and casual sex, which in my field is the norm :obama: :snoop:

Ha I use to love that saying in law school, it was the average persons mantra "A students become professors, B students become judges, C students make money"

It's so quaint and fills you with hope even though the more accurate saying is "A students make money, B students struggle, C students do the Grams"

And fukk being despondent at not doing anything 25.

Every one of my peers is doing fukk all, having an entry level job making 40-60 a year but knowing in their heart of hearts they're drifting just like everyone else.

Balls to that. I've spent my 20s weeding out the shyt I don't like and winnowing down to the things I do, so I'm quite alright, now the real work begins.

I think the struggle is really ignoring what your peers are doing. People in their 20s like to posture, front like everything is alright which wears on you when you begin comparing your paltry income to their slightly more yet paltry income. That's what really gets on my boobamajugs, when someone I know isn't better than me is making more than me and is seemingly more stable. I've been working on that tho :manny:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny your talking about degrees.

you will never guess where i saw a guy i knew from secondary school working. He went to uni in Surrey and has a art degree, never really fukked with him as he was wierd but some of my other mates did.

Walked in my local Ladbrokes (betting shop) two weeks ago to put on some accumulators and he was there working :mjlol:. The look on his face when he saw me was priceless, had a quick convo with him, he started negging himself because i caught him slipping, before i walked out i said "So i should tell my little cousin not to do art at Uni?" :troll:

:russ: love this thread

:wow: why you do him like that though...you could've just let him slide and bathe in his innerthought ether.

seriously though, art degrees are worth less than the paper they're printed on.

@Montez breh, I allowed that sh1t the next day, don't even worry. OFT is fam, and fam squabble all the time :salute:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
WWhy would i put you on ignore?. You think tryin to reverse what I said to your fellow United fan is goin to work on me, :camby: I'm made of sterner stuff breh. And i want to see the crybaby shyt you goin to bytch about next.
So you admit that you on my dikk 24/7? :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ha I use to love that saying in law school, it was the average persons mantra "A students become professors, B students become judges, C students make money"

It's so quaint and fills you with hope even though the more accurate saying is "A students make money, B students struggle, C students do the Grams"

And fukk being despondent at not doing anything 25.

Every one of my peers is doing fukk all, having an entry level job making 40-60 a year but knowing in their heart of hearts their drifting just like everyone else.

Balls to that. I've spent my 20s weeding out the shyt I don't like and winnowing down to the things I do, so I'm quite alright, now the real work begins.

I think the struggle is really ignoring what your peers are doing. People in their 20s like to posture, front like everything is alright which wears on you when you begin comparing your paltry income to their slightly more yet paltry income. That's what really gets on my boobamajugs, when someone I know isn't better than me is making more than me and is seemingly more stable. I've been working on that tho :manny:
And social media has made it even worse. Now you have countless mugs sat at home feeling depressed because they've spent an hour facebook stalking acquaintances who are on seemingly never-ending exotic holidays and balling with their little money.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
a big problems with our generation in our 20s is that we think the grass is greener on the other side. We have no idea if they painted that lawn or used photoshop to make it look greener, or if its even their picture. WE just think they are all doing better.

I know that because I did for years too, but I realized Im pretty happy with where I am right now. Not ideal, but I am happy. Happy and also realizing im not old and decrepit and dont have 2 or 3 kids I have to think about.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:wow: why you do him like that though...you could've just let him slide and bathe in his innerthought ether.

seriously though, art degrees are worth less than the paper they're printed on.

@Montez breh, I allowed that sh1t the next day, don't even worry. OFT is fam, and fam squabble all the time :salute:

just never liked the guy so i wanted to give him a little kick, he was one of those guys addicted to Runescape. While most were in the playground playing football and basketball he was huddled in a corner with other people discussing tactics for their next battle :childplease:

Last edited: