Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ohhh:

well he is a chelsea fan...

This is going back 6 years ago.

Basically he said, if Chelsea dont beat Spurs in the League Cup final he would ban/quit OFT/Coliseum for a month or however long it was. He didnt man up so he got ignored for a while by everyone.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
is 25 a viable age to start getting shook about not accomplishing anything substantial/meaningful with your life yet?

Lately, I've just been sitting back and thinking "fucc :patrice: I wasted 3 years cos uni was a waste of my time, and I haven't done fucc all yet"

I might just have unrealistic ambitions though

:heh: No. Stop reading Grams posts breh

And Uni is a waste of time, its great for the social aspect. The reality is, unless you doing somethnig that requires a degree to take you to the next level liek a doctor lawyer etc etc its :camby: If I had my time again, I would of left school at 16 and got that working experience. Having that practical experience >>>>> theoretical experience, Obviously a degree helps in gettin jobs but half of these brehs with degrees are thick as shyt.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
25 is still young but if you have your mind set on superstardom of any kind you're done

and if you watch sports this realization comes early when you're watching all the "stars" be the same age you are

but once your hopes and dreams die and you settle for being insignificant (relative to whatever "success" is) this won't bother you at all

Montez

Superstar
Daps

And Uni is a waste of time, its great for the social aspect the reality is, unless you doing somethnig that requires a degree to take you to the next level liek a doctor lawyer etc etc its :camby: If I had my time again, I would of left school at 16 and got that working experience. Having that practical experience >>>>> theoretical experience, Obviously a degree helps in gettin jobs but half of these brehs with degrees are thick as shyt.

Can't dap you enough for this. I wish I went straight into banking/marketing at that age and not wasted my time. College set me back.
Plus as dude 25 aint shyt, if ypu're 40-45 and have kids and you haven't done shyt :patrice:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've got @yoyoyo1 and @concise as mods so they'll sort the ban out on Monday night.:ehh:

Left to my own devices back on SOHH I obviously weren't going anywhere.
Ae4qrox.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
racing santander :salute:

very odd to see, and they're getting standing ovations from all the fans :salute:

found a quick twitter summary:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Can't dap you enough for this. I wish I went straight into banking/marketing at that age and not wasted my time. College set me back.
Plus as dude 25 aint shyt, if ypu're 40-45 and have kids and you haven't done shyt :patrice:

My 2 brehs without no uni/degrees behind them, they have 6th form college education tho. 1 worked himself to be a Operations Director in one of the UK's biggest consumer events companies and the other is a Director of his own Recruitment Consultancy which is valued over a couple of mill.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
chelsea will keep city from scoring at least 2 goals

cant do it in good conscience, this is some brainwashed homer fan shyt

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

And Uni is a waste of time, its great for the social aspect. The reality is, unless you doing somethnig that requires a degree to take you to the next level liek a doctor lawyer etc etc its :camby: If I had my time again, I would of left school at 16 and got that working experience. Having that practical experience >>>>> theoretical experience, Obviously a degree helps in gettin jobs but half of these brehs with degrees are thick as shyt.
:umad:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't realise I was wasting my time until I was halfway through my second year. Degrees don't mean sh1t, everyones got 'em, and employers are now looking for people with work experience over anything else. That epiphany hit me hard like :umad:, would've been a bigger waste of time and money to drop out so had to stick with it. If I could do it again I would DEFINITELY have got a practical job that paid well and stacked money for a couple of years and then do what I'm doing now, would've saved so much stress :noah:

And if you was wondering, i've got a fine art degree :mjlol: so fucc no I didn't need to go. Yeah I can sculpt and sh1t but I could've just took a course in Kilburn or out east for a couple of months and got to the same level skillwise :manny:

I guess I'm just getting :patrice: because I expected myself to be way further ahead than I actually am, and if what I'm doing now goes t*ts up, I have no fuccing idea what i'm going to do with my life lol

but anyway llow me..

Montez

Superstar
Daps
My 2 brehs without no uni/degrees behind them, they have 6th form college education tho. 1 worked himself to be a Operations Director in one of the UK's biggest consumer events companies and the other is a Director of his own Recruitment Consultancy which is valued over a couple of mill.

C students make money, A students grade papers.

College is pointless outside the drinking and casual sex, which in my field is the norm :obama: :snoop:

is 25 a viable age to start getting shook about not accomplishing anything substantial/meaningful with your life yet?

Lately, I've just been sitting back and thinking "fucc :patrice: I wasted 3 years cos uni was a waste of my time, and I haven't done fucc all yet"

I might just have unrealistic ambitions though

Breh I just gotta fall back and apologize to you. Hated bringing that fukk you bullshyt from outside the OFT in here, would hate to do that to the OFT family.

#WengerOut tees being printed if the Draxler deal doesn't come off.

I been there and it's only now Im realizing this. Been more adventurous in 2014 and I'm finally regaining the discipline I had. Actually got away from my family and tried finding meaning in what I do and what I want to be.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:heh: Says the breh who cries about where his life is going and how hes a failure and to be sent out to the shrubbery at 21. Nor am I the breh who got :sadcam: When everyone was gramming you up the other night like you was an 8 ball of the finest Peruvian
:umad: