Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 or more? That's self-sabotage and @SCORCH knows it. 3 would be better

they've scored less than 2 once at home all season, that boring 1-0 win over palace

city would score 2 on bayern

scorch will be gone in the 25th minute

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
yeah, but more than a few times I seen Sturridge go for glory instead of making the assist. Sometimes I think Liverpool are actually better without him.

You insane? And be solely Suarez-dependent like we were with Torres?

Come on son

I think mad we're creeping up

What's City's schedule looking like once the CL starts back up?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Think Santos got a chance of getting some of that money Neymar and his family made off that transfer?? :heh:

==
@-YDB-
Dude was trying to get a hat trick. I"ve seen him berate Suarez for doing the same shyt so it was kinda ironic watching Suarez' reacted the way he did. And no Liverpool aren't better without him. :comeon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sochaux midfielder Vincent Nogueira to the Union is completed. I'm actually excited for MLS to start up for the first time ever. :blessed:
The mighty Red Bulls might actually have contenders they've never had this season

MLS keeps taking these bottom-half Ligue 1 players, good development :leon:

edit: won a point for Sochaux in the last minute, interesting

remember when CD9 going to Sochaux was an impressive thing 5 years ago, now their players are coming here :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oixH9YF.jpg

not bad at all.. half backline missing, a half-season wonder, and a one season wonder :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
oixH9YF.jpg

not bad at all.. half backline missing, a half-season wonder, and a one season wonder :mjlol:

Okugo's a beast, and Williams is one of the best right backs in MLS. If Ethan White or one of the draft picks don't lock up the other CB spot, Hackworth ahas said he'll go out and get a centerback in MLS. No idea what they'll do at left back.

Carroll will sit in front of the back four, and Edu and Noguiera will man the center of the field. Maidana will play left wing.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs growing up is the absolute worst.

Things that brought you joy as child are absolute nightmares in reality.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whoo: that would be awesome

I always felt that was the move he SHOULD'VE made this season, like most of the good players do. move from low/mid Eredivisie club to PSV/Ajax, then move on to a great club if they're successful

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is 25 a viable age to start getting shook about not accomplishing anything substantial/meaningful with your life yet?

Lately, I've just been sitting back and thinking "fucc :patrice: I wasted 3 years cos uni was a waste of my time, and I haven't done fucc all yet"

I might just have unrealistic ambitions though