Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You should get a job on Upworthy a website that is all about positivity, so positive that they make you want to spit at your screen every time they come across your eyeballs which, could be actually seen as a form of trolling I suppose :ehh:

http://www.upworthy.com/
fukk you, you fukking fukk

The thing about positivity, it's very tough to do genuinely over the net. I think most times it would be perceived as sarcasm. Point is we're all cynical b*stards, irreversibly, forever. :ffs:
I don't know, it takes a special type of stereotype to go out of their way to be negative or sarcastic over any old thing

very few subjects are legitimately worth the taunts

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Positivity on the Internet is usually looked at with disdain, as if someone can't be genuinely happy or upbeat without hanging lampshades all around them. I know Lil B isn't to be taken "seriously" but I find him to be a decent source of positive energy at times. Odd yet a bit comforting.
this is another one, being a Lil B fan.. not even fan, an acknowledger, a catchphrase spewer is so :snoop:

we get it, you're hip and informed and in on the joke too

humoring something that really should not exist just because. its its own type of negativity

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:patrice:
Inform you that I dislike those people that say "I get the joke" because it was definitively explained to them, or font yell WOO WOO SWAG just for lolz... why not both :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
best soccer show/soccer morning brehs denied a media credential for a meaningless friendly by us soccer. goddamn pathetic.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
its a waste of time, its the new language for sure, but absolutely everything has something to do with mockery and insults and blah blah

i'm definitely that type of person but that kinda of thing has become so cliched, the new counterculture thing is unabashed positivity :cool:
this sounds like a greeeaaatt idea. keep it up for sure, i see big things happening for you on this path
tumblr_ly7s0wv84v1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The Sundress thread turned into a post pics of girls in they tightest hoe dresses thread but

HWdVVmQ.jpg