Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i echo the sentiments of wanting walter mitty to be really good, it seems the movie is getting panned but the reasoning is 'movie critic reasoning' and not anything having to do with the entertainment of the thing. which is a good sign.
i finally saw the movie screener brehs :wow:

i was blinking back tears and shyt :wow:

it was amazing :wow:

might head to the movie theater and see it again but "for real" :wow:

it was so beautiful :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
we are coming top 4.
If you ain't talking titles I don't wanna talk
ijaNRXNmil9hq.gif

Must be nice :wow:

I'm really happen for you, really:ld:
That eye candy every class :takedat:

That feeling when you know on the sliiiiightest of slight chances she entertains the thought of letting you hit it's gonna have to be after the semester ends cuz of the risk factor :sadcam:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed when Cristiano scored the winner for us against City this season.

Striker or no striker we won't be conceding 6. :mjlol:
you wont score three with refs taking away another 2 from you while awarding a dubious goal for City either :umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Why? :lupe:

The language of the internet is sarcasm :lupe:
its a waste of time, its the new language for sure, but absolutely everything has something to do with mockery and insults and blah blah

i'm definitely that type of person but that kinda of thing has become so cliched, the new counterculture thing is unabashed positivity :cool:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
its a waste of time, its the new language for sure, but absolutely everything has something to do with mockery and insults and blah blah

i'm definitely that type of person but that kinda of thing has become so cliched, the new counterculture thing is unabashed positivity :cool:

You should get a job on Upworthy a website that is all about positivity, so positive that they make you want to spit at your screen every time they come across your eyeballs which, could be actually seen as a form of trolling I suppose :ehh:

http://www.upworthy.com/

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The thing about positivity, it's very tough to do genuinely over the net. I think most times it would be perceived as sarcasm. Point is we're all cynical b*stards, irreversibly, forever. :ffs:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Positivity on the Internet is usually looked at with disdain, as if someone can't be genuinely happy or upbeat without hanging lampshades all around them. I know Lil B isn't to be taken "seriously" but I find him to be a decent source of positive energy at times. Odd yet a bit comforting.