Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Best defence in the league and just 3 points off the top. All that and we don't have a striker anywhere near double figures.:mjlol:

Chelsea win, you'll see :youngsabo:

Mourinho has got Pellegrini's number. That mug was so shook he came to the Bridge and dropped Negredo for Javi Garcia ffs:dead:

We'll see. I think Pelligrini finally gets the win this time. He's got the momentum, going into the last match against Chelsea we were still figuring things out. Aguero or no Aguero I think we win.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'd say Sturridge. Dzeko doesnt facilitate because he can't, he only learned to shoot. Sturridge is selfish because he trying to keep up with Suarez, who scores because he's skillful.

A selfish striker is a good, confident striker they say, and Sturridge has been banging them in just as much as Suarez, he's not as skillful but may probably be just as or more clinical

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
City mustve had that linesman on the payroll :patrice:

1) Dawson goal disallowed :what:
2)over-ruling ref to call for the pen :what:
3)causing rose red card :what::sadcam:
4) dzeko offside for his goal :what:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
A selfish striker is a good, confident striker they say, and Sturridge has been banging them in just as much as Suarez, he's not as skillful but may probably be just as or more clinical

yeah, but more than a few times I seen Sturridge go for glory instead of making the assist. Sometimes I think Liverpool are actually better without him.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
City mustve had that linesman on the payroll :patrice:

1) Dawson goal disallowed :what:
2)over-ruling ref to call for the pen :what:
3)causing rose red card :what::sadcam:
4) dzeko offside for his goal :what:

I said the same thing, I want an investigation

Check his bank account for any oil money

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I said the same thing, I want an investigation

The Bt sports guy at pitchside said they asked the linesman at halftime what the goal was disallowed for - lino said for dawson being offside. :stopitslime:
If that fool had said Adebayor interfering, then it would be a bit more acceptable, Dawson was well onside. Wouldve been a different game at 1-1, 11 v 11 and with Aguero off the pitch :beli:

I wasnt even mad when we got beat 6-0 at the Etihad, or 5-0 against 'pool. We were utterly shyt them games, today there was far too much fukkery.

:snoop:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
4 female professors, all 4 have phatties and are smashable as fukk.

obama_thinking.jpg

This is a test

One I hope to get an A on

835415360.gif

But I probably won't
Must be nice :wow:

I'm really happen for you, really:ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'll see. I think Pelligrini finally gets the win this time. He's got the momentum, going into the last match against Chelsea we were still figuring things out. Aguero or no Aguero I think we win.
So were Chelsea tbf, still won doe. :mjpls:

I bet you don't play 4-4-2, Pellegrini don't want that work from Jose again. Perfect excuse not to now with Aguero's injury.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best defence in the league and just 3 points off the top. All that and we don't have a striker anywhere near double figures.:mjlol:

Chelsea win, you'll see :youngsabo:

Mourinho has got Pellegrini's number. That mug was so shook he came to the Bridge and dropped Negredo for Javi Garcia ffs:dead:

You sad, and Jose "has" Pelligrini's number, because he had Cristiano. Jose punk butt will probably play no strikers at City, talking about shook.

Chelsea as club your motivation is fear

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sad, and Jose "has" Pelligrini's number, because he had Cristiano. Jose punk butt will probably play no strikers at City, talking about shook.

Chelsea as club your motivation is fear
I really enjoyed when Cristiano scored the winner for us against City this season.

Striker or no striker we won't be conceding 6. :mjlol: