Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so it looks like mo is signing for 450k

have to :bow: to MLS for making this happen, or else we'll get all kinds of scrubs asking for undeserved money

he couldve done a great job in another country though, the fans at bursaspor absolutely loved him and he played very well.. yet of course, its turkey.. far away and not worth it if you have a similar offer somewhere more comfortable

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
fukk off Chairman Mou, he calls Arsene a complainer and then complains about Arsenal getting preferential scheduling for fixtures after his mini rant.
At least he's a consistent bullshytter.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang breh we need this smiley, hook us up please

Tmy9J9p.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
vpMInRG.png

:moyip:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Let's hope so breh, I mean, am I really gonna have to date her to make my way in? Is it worth it?!

She told me she got started when a friend of a friend asked for a translator for the brazilian 30 Seconds to Mars website, then i guess it soared from there..

I told you I was already doing translation down here with mining companies and shyt, but to break into other areas like arts would be

:banderas:

Don't know how true this is but I'll take her word for it, chick said Riri handed her a handful of pills and was on some lets party

:wtf:
:banderas:
dunno if i see ri partying with gordinhas but that could be our life too breh, keep at it :banderas: