Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:gladbron: just found out the news, was watching the brentford game ( my local team that will be in the championship next season)

MATA :blessed: finally something to smile about

I want to see RVP up front with Mata Rooney and Januzaj behind. Carrick and Fletcher as the holding midfielders
I will be shocked if Rooney is still here and Carrick and Fletcher will still be redundant as fook

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
BexrbY7CAAA1ZaA.png

Giggs is one of his idols :banderas:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
And he could be playing for the USA at World Cup 2018. :patrice:

:whoa:

While it would be nice for Zelalem to play for the US, he still isn't a US citizen, and one of the main reasons Wenger brought him was because his German passport made it easy for him to get a work visa as a European citizen. Letting go of that European passport might be an issue. :sadcam:

But the midfield with him and Bradley for WC 2018 would be :ahh:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:gladbron: just found out the news, was watching the brentford game ( my local team that will be in the championship next season)

MATA :blessed: finally something to smile about

I want to see RVP up front with Mata Rooney and Januzaj behind. Carrick and Fletcher as the holding midfielders

:flabbynsick:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I hope that is true, Im sick of Owen

those legendary super sundays with Andy Gray :wow:. The passion in his voice

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I was thinking about suicide and I told myself that if I was gonna go out I'd have a shootout with cops or summat and have them take me out so it isn't technically suicide. The bad thing is it will make the news and my name will get out and my family would have to suffer even more than they would have to do as I'm already dead in the first place :snoop::why:

Suicide by cop and go out gunzablazin but your family will catch flack :hula: quiet non-controversial suicide but you go out like a hoe

What say you OFT?????????

:lupe: