Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
from dailymail :russ:
article-2544925-1AE9660300000578-633_634x615.jpg

article-2544925-1AE9D6BD00000578-540_306x454.jpg

article-2544925-1AE9D54B00000578-233_306x454.jpg

article-2544925-1AE9D6D900000578-834_624x599.jpg

article-2544925-1AE9D15800000578-891_625x181.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Smooth3d passing away has honestly got me a little fukked up. usually when the real life of a coli member is posted here its in the form of an exposal or some other bullshyt. this is a reminder of how fragile life is and how lucky we all are. for those of you who didn't know @Smooth3d, he was an active member of the arcadium and particularly involved in console discussions.

his last thread was about how online hate needed to go away and that is something that right now could apply to a lot of the coli. when @Brooklynzson and I made the coli it was supposed to be a new beginning. we wanted to create a place that promoted positivity, that encouraged one another to be productive. to share not only laughs, but knowledge to help each other pursue our goals and improve our lives. when the coli first started it seemed like members were uplifted and these goals that me and brook had envisioned were taking place. i consider myself lucky to have found this little corner of the internet and its been a pleasure to share it with all the members. but lately it seems like negativity has started to take over the coli and reading some of the threads that have been posted has just been depressing. i enjoy some fukkery as much as the next member and im not asking for it to stop but thats not all this board has to offer. i wish it didnt take losing a member and seeing everyone come to together again to make me realize this but now's a good a time as any to try and start making some changes

lets try to do better yall :to:

:rip: @Smooth3d

:whew::whew::whew: saying what we've all been thinking, state of the coli. check thread in tlr

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@cook

I send my condolences to @Smooth3d but you're still going to allow people to post whatever they want, breh? We will only make the world better by exploring real issues and finding solutions. Shutting people up and pushing them underground will only cause things to fester. Let us find a better world by exploring it.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
this has me :dead:

A drunken Manchester United fan called the police emergency line in a futile attempt to talk to former manager Alex Ferguson about the club's League Cup semi-final loss to Sunderland on Wednesday.

"The result is all wrong. They had extra time and it was a total and utter load of rubbish," the male caller complained after dialling 999 and asking to be put through to Ferguson.

The call was made to police in the northern English city a few minutes after United lost to Sunderland on penalties at Old Trafford.

"If you would like to speak to Sir Alex about recent football results we here at GMP Manchester North can only suggest you try ringing Manchester United FC directly," local police said in a statement on their Facebook page.

The loss to Sunderland was the latest blow to last season's champions United who are struggling to adapt to life under new manager David Moyes.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It crossed my mind I think once but I let it go. Don't want to fukk with that, and I really like that dentist office, charge it to the game :manny:

Plus she talks exactly like Shoshanna from Girls, would've gotten annoying after a while.

:dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It crossed my mind I think once but I let it go. Don't want to fukk with that, and I really like that dentist office, charge it to the game :manny:

Plus she talks exactly like Shoshanna from Girls, would've gotten annoying after a while.
i've been charging so much to the game lately, my shyt maxed out breh :whew:

life is like a dice game :ahh: when you're on it's because you've figured it all out and you.are.the.fukking.man, and then you crap out and you are a shyt human being who will never get it together

also Girls is a bit shyt now, dont you think? it's the first season i haven't watched high out of my mind and i really dont enjoy it at all anymore :manny: adam has been completely cut off from being humorous, only ray holds it down

first episode therapist office scene was funny, they should bring that guy back or give him a spinoff, like a real life dr katz

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i've been charging so much to the game lately, my shyt maxed out breh :whew:

life is like a dice game :ahh: when you're on it's because you've figured it all out and you.are.the.fukking.man, and then you crap out and you are a shyt human being who will never get it together

also Girls is a bit shyt now, dont you think? it's the first season i haven't watched high out of my mind and i really dont enjoy it at all anymore :manny: adam has been completely cut off from being humorous, only ray holds it down

first episode therapist office scene was funny, they should bring that guy back or give him a spinoff, like a real life dr katz

I'm gonna reserve judgment until we get further into this season.

I think that as the characters have become more developed the humor has sorta been sapped somewhat (picking up from where season 2 ended), because the main theme of the show is insincerity and putting up fronts (humor, sarcasm, joking, all well-worn fronts), once the show started delving into characters you see different sides to them that aren't the most humorous or pretty. And I'm interested to see how Adam's sister is gonna progress his character and her by herself as a character.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Damn brehs so I apparently met and hooked up with this chick who is a make-up designer slash translator for celebrities. She's a cute lil thing, COLI PAWG but shes a little on the round side. Anywho, I think I done made it bruhs. She's about 5 years older then me and needs to lose about 10 pounds to look semi-good. But she's got all the contacts, has worked with Rihanna, 50 Cent, and most recently with Jared Leto where story is she's become his best friend down here and is his go to gal when it comes to getting around. She's huge brehs, but a very pretty in the face, full of tats with short hair, if she lost a dozen pounds she'd be a PAWG by COLI standards and by mine as well

:shaq:

Well...