Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Damn brehs so I apparently met and hooked up with this chick who is a make-up designer slash translator for celebrities. She's a cute lil thing, COLI PAWG but shes a little on the round side. Anywho, I think I done made it bruhs. She's about 5 years older then me and needs to lose about 10 pounds to look semi-good. But she's got all the contacts, has worked with Rihanna, 50 Cent, and most recently with Jared Leto where story is she's become his best friend down here and is his go to gal when it comes to getting around. She's huge brehs, but a very pretty in the face, full of tats with short hair, if she lost a dozen pounds she'd be a PAWG by COLI standards and by mine as well

:shaq:

Well...

congrats breh

i wont lie, im still dizzy off this jetset p*ssy last week. shyt got me :ohlawd: and :sadcam: at the same time

i'd only admit that to you brehs tho :birdman:
geazy-must-be-nice-video-main.jpg

:wow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So I think I definitely refractured my hip playing tonight brehs. :to: Took a shot and heard and felt a pop; eerily similar to when I broke it last February. Too make matters worse, I have a groin hernia on the opposite side.

My :flabbynsick: ass for the past year on the pitch is quite telling. Might be time to hang up the boots. :lupe:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So I think I definitely refractured my hip playing tonight brehs. :to: Took a shot and heard and felt a pop; eerily similar to when I broke it last February. Too make matters worse, I have a groin hernia on the opposite side.

My :flabbynsick: ass for the past year on the pitch is quite telling. Might be time to hang up the boots. :lupe:
We supposed to try out for a USL/NASL team this spring and then make MLS squadzzz
tumblr_ljim5bQCME1qgkn6ko1_400.jpg

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was down for a good few hours about smooth3D, then watched the 'gyal tek cocky' video and was brought back to life

brehs, that video is a classic :pachaha:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Hollister is she gonna be your foot in the door to the celebrity translation industry?

i'm trying to get in on that breh :ohlawd:

my dream job would be teaching some favelados with tekkers english so their team could charge a higher price to premier league clubs :ehh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Jose Mourinho has hit back at Arsène Wenger over the sale of Juan Mata to Manchester United, saying that "Wenger complaining is normal because he always does".

The Arsenal manager had suggested on Thursday that Chelsea selling the Spanish playmaker to United, having played the champions twice whereas the other title contenders have still to face David Moyes's side, would give Chelsea an unfair advantage.

Mourinho, who on Friday confirmed that Mata is on his way to United and will have a medical before his £37m move there, added that Arsenalseem to have an advantage when it comes to the fixture list. "Wenger complaining is normal, because he always does. It's something that we know. When a player plays for a club on August 20 and two weeks later on September 5 plays against the same club with a different shirt, this is normal, because this is the market.

"We don't do the market, we don't do the rules, we have just to do according to the rules. If Wenger sells [Mesut] Özil to Man United in this moment I would be very happy because he sells a very important player. Normally he should be happy that Chelsea sold a player like Juan Mata, but this is a little bit his nature. When he says this is not fair, I think what is not fair is that his team always has the best days to play [getting more rest inbetween games]."

Mourinho added that the Mata transfer was completely separate to any potential deal for Wayne Rooney to go in the opposite direction: "If we said to United 'You didn't sell us Wayne Rooney in the summer so we won't sell you Juan Mata' that is not right."

He added: "We had an offer that is a right offer. I asked him [Mata], 'Are you really happy to go?'. He said, 'Yes, I'm really happy to go.'" Mata was Chelsea's player of the year for the last two seasons but has been marginalized at the London club this campaign following the return of Mourinho as manager in the summer. Mata has largely been on the bench, with Mourinho preferring Eden Hazard, Willian and Oscar as his playmakers.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/24/jose-mourinho-juan-mata-arsene-wenger

:mjlol:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Following the victory over United last week, Mourinho claimed he wanted the Old Trafford club to beat all of Chelsea’s title rivals and finish fourth. “He sums up what Chelsea’s thinking is,” said Wenger. “I can understand that. He has not done anything wrong, no, no. They just play with the rules.

“Chelsea have already played twice against Manchester United, so they don’t play again any more. They could have sold Mata last week, but it opens at least the opportunity of the dates of this transfer window. Some teams have already played twice against one opponent and some others not.

“I just think you would want that everybody is on the same level. I can understand completely what Chelsea is doing. Maybe the rules should be a bit more adapted to more fairness. Maybe the transfer window should stop when everybody has played once. That happens in the rest of Europe.”

When asked whether Chelsea also played with the rules over Lukaku’s loan, Wenger added: “That is as well a rule that is not normal. When you loan a player, they should play everyone.”

United have paid a club-record £37 million for Mata and Wenger believes that, apart from attempting to boost their own title hopes for this season, Chelsea are trying to balance the books. They have, however, reinvested an initial £12 million into signing Mohamed Salah from FC Basle.

“Next season, Chelsea will have to play United again,” said Wenger. “So I think there’s a financial reason. That is the first time I come to that conclusion with Chelsea. It means somewhere that Chelsea changes philosophy and they want to get in line with Financial Fair Play. That is a good thing.

“They lost £50 million last year, disguised maybe it’s more. We didn’t need the rules of FFP to be dictated to us because we imposed it on ourselves and that should be the case for everybody. It is difficult because you fight with a gun against people with a tank.

“Today, everybody now fights on more even ground. Until now, we only had one or two billionaire owners. But once we have 10, they have to respect some rules or they kill each other and it’s endless.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-sale-of-Juan-Mata-to-Manchester-United.html

Listen to leeches brehs

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@Hollister is she gonna be your foot in the door to the celebrity translation industry?

i'm trying to get in on that breh :ohlawd:

my dream job would be teaching some favelados with tekkers english so their team could charge a higher price to premier league clubs :ehh:

Let's hope so breh, I mean, am I really gonna have to date her to make my way in? Is it worth it?!

She told me she got started when a friend of a friend asked for a translator for the brazilian 30 Seconds to Mars website, then i guess it soared from there..

I told you I was already doing translation down here with mining companies and shyt, but to break into other areas like arts would be

:banderas:

Don't know how true this is but I'll take her word for it, chick said Riri handed her a handful of pills and was on some lets party

:wtf:

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sporting Kansas City has turned down a $1 million bid from Italian giant Juventus for 16-year-old defender Erik Palmer-Brown, a source with knowledge of the offer told SI.com.

Palmer-Brown, a member of the U.S. Under-18 national team, was a homegrown signing for the MLS club last August. A resident of Lee’s Summit, Mo., he had been a member of the SKC youth academy since the age of 11."

http://soccer.si.com/2014/01/24/sporting-kansas-city-erik-palmer-brown-juventus-bid/