Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I wish death on any gentleman in any way, shape, or form bemoaning these Carrie-ites out here looking for whirlwind weekends with a breh of my ilk and buying purses on Monday instead of sending that good morning text.

CURSES UPON ALL YOUR HOUSES

You all sound as sad and empty as these characters your describing.

Close the theater down, brehs.

You feel me?

Stop projecting :youngsabo:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
jm.jpg

:bryan:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish death on any gentleman in any way, shape, or form bemoaning these Carrie-ites out here looking for whirlwind weekends with a breh of my ilk and buying purses on Monday instead of sending that good morning text.

CURSES UPON ALL YOUR HOUSES

You all sound as sad and empty as these characters your describing.

Close the theater down, brehs.

You feel me?

Stop projecting :youngsabo:

:mjlol:

Mess with my house and ill unleash the dragons on you breh

and i prob as sad and empty as these characters :damn: only because i dont have a stable tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Indeed. One night stands are invariably characterized by terrible sex and unneeded anxiety (was she clean? Etc) Having a one night stand where the sex is good and fulfilling is few and far between I reckon.

I was talking with my dental hygienist and she's one of those girls from a small town, got married at like 23 or something to some dude from high school and she was telling me how she wished she could go out get drunk be single and have one night stands every weekend.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that her husband lost and it's not all it's cracked up to be and can get old quick. But I found it funny that some broads really believe that sex an the city life is glamorous. As if random dikk and shoes can be fulfilling at all :avbehh:
Pen dawg, you could have shared that girl. :shaq:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The Smooth3d thread has me :to: cuz life is some fukk shyt then it can end real quick but :dahell: at the same time cuz it shows you how SERIOUS certain posters took/take the playstation vs xbox wars I mean goooooootdamn.

"He was a Xbot but RIP" :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pen dawg, you could have shared that girl. :shaq:

It crossed my mind I think once but I let it go. Don't want to fukk with that, and I really like that dentist office, charge it to the game :manny:

Plus she talks exactly like Shoshanna from Girls, would've gotten annoying after a while.