Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Wanting a girl to hang around isn't always bad. I mean, yeah, it's a bit out of the ordinary to want some random bop from the bar to hang about, but I wouldn't say it's bad.

It really all depends on the degree of simpery, if you guys are just hanging out real casual like then it's not bad. :yeshrug:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just wanna know who the fukk SIGNS for Barcelona B like this Armando guy did

I thought Barcelona B was a team full of 18-22 year olds that serve as Barca's youth team, not a destination in itself for a 25 year old :dahell:

"signs for barcelona b"

thats ridiculous. not like you're gonna get promoted

Red Bulls fans gotta be worried. That defense is looking mighty :scusthov:.

Meanwhile TFC, DCU, and the Union are all vastly improved.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Wanting a girl to hang around isn't always bad. I mean, yeah, it's a bit out of the ordinary to want some random bop from the bar to hang about, but I wouldn't say it's bad.

It really all depends on the degree of simpery, if you guys are just hanging out real casual like then it's not bad. :yeshrug:
I always had a theory that having one girl on lock >>>>>> tryna be alpha wolf smashing new girls every weekend. According to the coli p*ssy is p*ssy so smashing one girl 6-7 times a week is >>>>>>> maaaaaybe smashing 1 new girl every weekend if you're clinical with it

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I always had a theory that having one girl on lock >>>>>> tryna be alpha wolf smashing new girls every weekend. According to the coli p*ssy is p*ssy so smashing one girl 6-7 times a week is >>>>>>> maaaaaybe smashing 1 new girl every weekend if you're clinical with it

Indeed. One night stands are invariably characterized by terrible sex and unneeded anxiety (was she clean? Etc) Having a one night stand where the sex is good and fulfilling is few and far between I reckon.

I was talking with my dental hygienist and she's one of those girls from a small town, got married at like 23 or something to some dude from high school and she was telling me how she wished she could go out get drunk be single and have one night stands every weekend.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that her husband lost and it's not all it's cracked up to be and can get old quick. But I found it funny that some broads really believe that sex an the city life is glamorous. As if random dikk and shoes can be fulfilling at all :avbehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Indeed. One night stands are invariably characterized by terrible sex and unneeded anxiety (was she clean? Etc) Having a one night stand where the sex is good and fulfilling is few and far between I reckon.

I was talking with my dental hygienist and she's one of those girls from a small town, got married at like 23 or something to some dude from high school and she was telling me how she wished she could go out get drunk be single and have one night stands every weekend.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that her husband lost and it's not all it's cracked up to be and can get old quick. But I found it funny that some broads really believe that sex an the city life is glamorous. As if random dikk and shoes can be fulfilling at all :avbehh:

She just wants new cock to try.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: that show really fukked shyt up for people. males, and especially females (though of course they will never admit it).. some kind of self-destructive "independence" that eventually makes them a worse person, and everyone unhappier at the end.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How much money did he go for? Castilla and Barca B must be investing or there's some corruption going on (no shyt right), these clubs are competing with top European ones.

São Paulo's Casemiro went some years ago to Madrid B and is already in the professional team, Santos' Willian Jose just followed suit, and Gaby Gol (shyt nickname, almost as shyt as that Gustavo Adebayor kid that's shining in the SP Youth Cup) looks to be heading to Barce B as all that Neymar money is supposed to give Barcelona first option on Santos players
no money, the guy was a bum.. he wasnt a barcelona product, but bought specifically to play for the reserve team.. which is weird.

they have to be investing like crazy, but considering the players who have come from those teams it seems well worth it

I'm looking at this like Man United last season and the ones before.. they were contenders but you knew their weakness would catch up to them eventually. sure they were 1st place in the league on points but realistically they were maybe the 5th/6th best team. and with this :flabbynsick: getting no young replacements or depth, and relying on a bunch of old guys again.. due for a horrible season

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
you guys hear about Osvaldo beating up Fonte at training.

Left him bloodied up apparently, didnt he punch lamela when both were at roma aswell

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the theory i rock with and im not saying the same girl for the rest of your life..... just girls you have chemistry with but not too much mentally for a few months then on to the next

:whew: that show really fukked shyt up for people. males, and especially females (though of course they will never admit it).. some kind of self-destructive "independence" that eventually makes them a worse person, and everyone unhappier at the end.

i was just talking to a breh about this the other day whilst we are have a few drinks. these broads have really tried to live the sex and the city life and they think they are happy when they really aren't

and now this how girls is doing the same fukking thing. these girls are trying to so hard to draw parallels that they will make those parallels happen

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i was just talking to a breh about this the other day whilst we are have a few drinks. these broads have really tried to live the sex and the city life and they think they are happy when they really aren't

and now this how girls is doing the same fukking thing. these girls are trying to so hard to draw parallels that they will make those parallels happen

Best thing for everyone is them dating tbh. As long as they don't have diseases or kids or a rep among your peoples, why not let em have fun.

I will probably marry some random whore from Houston but it's for the best.