Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Maserati Mou is back. :bow:

Selling a top player to club knowing that won't win the league (Only to get a player in return in the summer :mjpls:)
Making Wengz :sadcam:
Stealing Liverpool top target like nothing.

All in 24 hours. :wow:

All that crying about so he could finish in 3rd, a dozen or so points behind the leaders, almost like Madrid 2.0.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
1536670_914025561970994_1759510287_n.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
our first signing is some defender in the fukking spanish 2nd division and the spain article on him was littered with negative comments :blessed:

and going after some venezuelan on anderlecht that's been injured for a fukking year :blessed:

now man city bought some australian club and thus i have to pick between red fukking bull and manchester fukking city, either way a product of the modernest of modern football, just a vessel for a bigger entity and a lose lose :blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I just wanna know who the fukk SIGNS for Barcelona B like this Armando guy did

I thought Barcelona B was a team full of 18-22 year olds that serve as Barca's youth team, not a destination in itself for a 25 year old :dahell:

"signs for barcelona b"

thats ridiculous. not like you're gonna get promoted

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this talk about going ot mexico and partying, got me thinking brehs,

i go out every weekend to waste my money (usually on drinks for myself) to act a fool and try to pick up a broad. rarely does the latter happen. and when it does happen i want to keep said broad around. i dont even know if i like them brehs i simp just for the hell of it

Montez

Superstar
Daps
100% confirmed that wenger is a crackhead.

Nicca said we most likely wouldn't be going into the transfer market unless someone extrodinary becomes available :why:

Who you buying breh?

Last thing we need is a fraud taking up space and wages. Team needs quality not quantity.

And then had the gaul to allude to us being alrite because we have ramsey, bendtner and sanogo coming back :bryan:

We got mourinho playing chess outchea in the transfer market and this nicca arsene tryna play hopskotch smh

Top of the table with them nikkas.

Does Wenger ever talk about transfer publicly? Last one he talked about was Mata and that was ended well.

This fakkit Wenger really salty we got Mata:laff:

His comments were fair game I just knew heads would take it the wrong way. He clearly said Chelsea had a right to sell who ever they wanted, just said the deal could've been done last week but Chelsea didnt do it for obvious reasons.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

i go out every weekend to waste my money (usually on drinks for myself) to act a fool and try to pick up a broad. rarely does the latter happen. and when it does happen i want to keep said broad around. i dont even know if i like them brehs i simp just for the hell of it

Get a roster. Then subconsciously you stop caring.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I just wanna know who the fukk SIGNS for Barcelona B like this Armando guy did

I thought Barcelona B was a team full of 18-22 year olds that serve as Barca's youth team, not a destination in itself for a 25 year old :dahell:

"signs for barcelona b"

thats ridiculous. not like you're gonna get promoted

How much money did he go for? Castilla and Barca B must be investing or there's some corruption going on (no shyt right), these clubs are competing with top European ones.

São Paulo's Casemiro went some years ago to Madrid B and is already in the professional team, Santos' Willian Jose just followed suit, and Gaby Gol (shyt nickname, almost as shyt as that Gustavo Adebayor kid that's shining in the SP Youth Cup) looks to be heading to Barce B as all that Neymar money is supposed to give Barcelona first option on Santos players

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Are you lightskin?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:what: breh :beli:. This is the first season in years that we can legit get some silverware and wenger's hellbent on fuccing it up by not addressing our obvious weaknesses, and you're asking why i'm getting worked up.

foh
Your cortisol levels :yeshrug:

Oh and btw, we've been much closer to winning the title than this in those past 8 years. It's not worth getting worked up over breh. We either win, or we go another year trophyless. Either way, I'll be here.

Last edited: