Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm really about to place this frogboy Lip Gallagher in an automatic top 10 simp in TV history spot and I'm about to make some inquiries for his spot in the top 5. Boutta start season 3

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
liverpool took too long haggling the price over salah

chelsea just bopped in and robbed him in front of them :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jose's just having fun outchea
g1UTVS3.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% confirmed that wenger is a crackhead.

Nicca said we most likely wouldn't be going into the transfer market unless someone extrodinary becomes available :why:

And then had the gaul to allude to us being alrite because we have ramsey, bendtner and sanogo coming back :bryan:

We got mourinho playing chess outchea in the transfer market and this nicca arsene tryna play hopskotch smh

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
100% confirmed that wenger is a crackhead.

Nicca said we most likely wouldn't be going into the transfer market unless someone extrodinary becomes available :why:

And then had the gaul to allude to us being alrite because we have ramsey, bendtner and sanogo coming back :bryan:

We got mourinho playing chess outchea in the transfer market and this nicca arsene tryna play hopskotch smh
Come on, man. Why you getting all worked up? Where you been the last 8 years. This is the norm during transfer window. Arshavin and Ozil were extreme outliers. I dont even get stressed out. If it happens, it happens :yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on, man. Why you getting all worked up? Where you been the last 8 years.

:what: breh :beli:. This is the first season in years that we can legit get some silverware and wenger's hellbent on fuccing it up by not addressing our obvious weaknesses, and you're asking why i'm getting worked up.

foh

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
We got Tottenham'd. :dwillhuh:

EDIT: Oh wait nevermind. Basel wanted double what we were willing to pay for him.

Na we just got Liverpool'd.

Do you not remember Gylfi?

We're the Premier League's best scouts, those almost 2 full days that Willian was linked to only us almost

:whew: