Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i pride myself on being a world traveler and all that, but mexico seems unappealing to me. i'm sure i'd find incredible places there, but im not going there on my own volition :manny:

i dont really go out anymore, all the money i dont spend on drinks and bars that i dont really enjoy, i just spend on international flights.

and i've thought about happy pills sometimes too tbh. shyt scressful breh. but i tend to overdo shyt that makes me feel good sooooo

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i pride myself on being a world traveler and all that, but mexico seems unappealing to me. i'm sure i'd find incredible places there, but im not going there on my own volition :manny:

i dont really go out anymore, all the money i dont spend on drinks and bars that i dont really enjoy, i just spend on international flights.

and i've thought about happy pills sometimes too tbh. shyt scressful breh. but i tend to overdo shyt that makes me feel good sooooo
I know your history ock, allow the happy pills. You've come too far :whoa:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you done em before? i love hbo breh, but i dont wanna be bubbles soprano, slangin white tees outside of a therapist's office for that good shyt
Yea but I tried to be a tough guy and say I don't need any drugs to get through the day but when you stub your toe and it hurts you know, friends are there to help you

dlQsbis.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
reading the biggest chelsea forum early. these guys arent happy :lolbron:

moyes has to move us away from wingplay now. RVP with rooney mata and januzaj behind, full backs should be our main crossers.

Valencia and Young:camby:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading the biggest chelsea forum early. these guys arent happy :lolbron:

moyes has to move us away from wingplay now. RVP with rooney mata and januzaj behind, full backs should be our main crossers.

Valencia and Young:camby:

Im a Chelsea fan, Mata was one of my favorate players.I didnt like the way Mourinho treated Mata. Mata made the best decision for himself, its sad seeing a world class player on the bench. I can see Mourinho regretting his decision. Anyway I can enjoy seeing Mata play again even though I hate Man Utd. Man Utd need to rethink your whole team formation.