Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't think a non-issue has been covered more than the Richard Sherman shyt. As I type this edit there are still status updates being updated about it, debates still raging, people pointing out points that have already been pointed out. Some breh on my FB just typed out something about class like it was a completely novel viewpoint :mjlol:

I know more about that dude and have heard more angles about that than I've heard about the Syrian Civil War over the past 3 years ffs. Not really comparable but YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the richard sherman bullshyt :heh: it's funny because with both this and the jameis winston post-game speech, i was with my boys who are on the hood end of the spectrum, and both times we were all applauding and talking about how we were now bigger fans of the respective player

and then we go our separate ways and it turns out america is furious at people being who they are.

it's why i've gotten on the brehs in here when they begin talking about how chelsea has no class, you cant buy class, titles dont equal class et al. it's a total bullshyt term clutched tightly by either the losing fanbase or the one that used to win and is trying to cope with not winning. at least with the chels it's not racist tho :heh:

been a long time since @yoyoyo1 showed up with a random screen name. breh used to be in and out like every other day

@Grams i feel like that thumbs up is a little dismissive breh, you wanna talk? :lupe:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams i feel like that thumbs up is a little dismissive breh, you wanna talk? :lupe:
I want the ___ sick fam, absolutely sick to become a regular catchphrase :tu:

People wanna talk about United fans being bandwagon...not when there wasn't a single City fan in America before 2011 :mjlol:

Brehs tell me why it hasn't even been a full week into spring semester and I'm already counting down the days till spring break :why:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Because spring break is great?

Except (an aside) I never got to go to Mexico for Spring Break.

It's cliche as fukk but I wanted to go down there and get crabs, destroy the beaches, go to one of those 'shows', binge drink, brag about buckets of nickel Coronas on the beach, pour a corona on a sun-drenched pair of t*ts, wipe my maw on a Mexican stripper's middle bits and return home with impunity, continuing life without ever once displaying a hint of contrition and resume my studies in my plush mountain college hoping that my face doesn't betray the fact that I'm dead inside just like everyone else :to:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
where was the yoyo thread?

you can always go to some random foreign place and act a goddamn fool anytime you want. and remain unnoticeably dead inside :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE G
ANOTHER GOAL BARDS-LEY
PENALTY SAVES FROM MANON-NE
DO NOT CHAT TO ME

haha, that made me chuckle

where was the yoyo thread?

you can always go to some random foreign place and act a goddamn fool anytime you want. and remain unnoticeably dead inside :ehh:

True. But there's always been that mystique about Mexico to me, like it's some rite of passage. I blame those goddamn late nite Girls Gone Wild infomercials :pacspit:

Truth is though as a freshman/soph in college it sounded like the mutt's nuts. It honestly sounds lame as fukk now :ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Because spring break is great?

Except (an aside) I never got to go to Mexico for Spring Break.

It's cliche as fukk but I wanted to go down there and get crabs, destroy the beaches, go to one of those 'shows', binge drink, brag about buckets of nickel Coronas on the beach, pour a corona on a sun-drenched pair of t*ts, wipe my maw on a Mexican stripper's middle bits and return home with impunity, continuing life without ever once displaying a hint of contrition and resume my studies in my plush mountain college hoping that my face doesn't betray the fact that I'm dead inside just like everyone else :to:
It's more me not wanting to be in school than any Mexico party arty ting.

I need happy pills :sadbron: