Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:heh: @ ignoring Moyes putting Carrick and Fletcher in the middle with Kagawa on the wing :snoop: Then he took Kagawa(the one true #10 on the pitch) off for Valencia :mjlol:

"PUT THE BALL IN THE BOX" by any means necessary bandit

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:

David Moyes has just appeared in front of the television cameras. He does not want to be asked any questions about Juan Mata and the phrase "really poor" gets a fair airing as he reviews what happened on the pitch.

"That's football," he says of the rollercoaster ending to the game.

It is the same sentiment, but the polar opposite mood to Fergie's famous "Football? Bloody hell" line after the 1999 Champions League final.

Full quotes to come...

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

TunEPTI.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
god bless manchester united

the meltdowns in this thread have just been fukking phenomenal since fergie retired

last summer i was holed up in a fukking dorm room in a podunk town doing research and the anger over the failures of the transfer market really kept me going

:salute: #moyezboyz

And it's only been 8 months :wow:

---------------------------------------
Moyes is key for the British managers, feels like a battle for the soul of English football. They won't let Moyes fail or shyt on him but he ain't built for a top club.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
And it's only been 8 months :wow:

---------------------------------------
Moyes is key for the British managers, feels like a battle for the soul of English football. They won't let Moyes fail or shyt on him but he ain't built for a top club.

british press is sick fam, absolutely sick

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Falcao out for 6 months. Will likely miss the Cup.

Checking Colombia's group, they got Greece, Ivory Coast, and Japan. They can still get through without Falcao.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Falcao out for 6 months. Will likely miss the Cup.

Checking Colombia's group, they got Greece, Ivory Coast, and Japan. They can still get through without Falcao.

Colombia are light at striker too :patrice:

british press is sick fam, absolutely sick

I'm just saying fam, any other club would've been killed if they were going through this. With United, they willing them on. My bitterness of my club's treatment is showing.