Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
His inability to break up play his conservatism and general lack of inspiration.imagination isn't.

When compared to the best players in the world in that role past and present he doesn't match up at all and as long as he anchors UTD's midfield they'll never be solid/stable.
In fairness Michael Carrick has never been a destroyer, or a defensive midfielder. He is a deep lying player. In the mould of a Busquets, or Arteta, or Pirlo (without the goal scoring ability) . Keeps possession tidily, great touch and passing, and sprays balls out to the wings and flanks. Every once in a while he'll step in and break up play,but its not really what he does best. The reason United are struggling are as you said he is asked to do this role that he isnt suited to. He needs a Darren Fletcher, a box to box player, or a dedicated defensive mid beside him to be at his best. I do think Michael Carrick has been one of England's most "continental" type players since the Premiership started. Its a shame he hasnt gotten more games for the 3 Lions.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
cant believe moyes started januzaj as our main striker.

kagawa and fletcher both played well against swansea but got dropped.

Moyes is a joke. In way over his head and should resign.

whos bright idea was it to give this scottish c*nt who has never won a trophy a 6 year contract

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

whos bright idea was thid scottish c*nt who has never won a trophy a 6 year contract
that what i was saying. When he finally moved Januzaj out left, he put Young in the middle and replace him with Hernandez so him and welbz can get at the end of crosses as if that singular approach has worked all season.

watch him mention transition, rooney n rvp injured after the game though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

whos bright idea was it to give this scottish c*nt who has never won a trophy a 6 year contract

I guess Moyez is savin the boyz for Sunderland

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Rafael is mental:mjlol:
:beli: cmon breh, dumb fans are dumb fans regardless of who they support, you're better than this post.
dont stop the comedy :ufdup:

it was just funny. Wasnt trying to wind anyone on here up because you brehs are better. I expected a :snoop: they idiots from you or something. And I expected @Gandolpiffini to c/s the article and point out that he been saying it since August, but revised in November, and bring it back up again. :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Now we will see who are the true Man U fans. Many of them was just band-wagoners surfing the wave when Utd was on top. Let's see if you're still down for the cause when your club is battling for a Europa League spot. And beware the mighty fall hard. If you don't make the CL, that's like 25 mill in pounds that y'all losing. That's a plummeting attractiveness. That's leaving players and mandatory youth development. And that's the beginning of the free-fall. See Olympique Lyonnais for example.
I'm watching. Closely.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just love how Man U's sole attacking thread is an 18 year old Belgian :mjlol:

It's not just that he's their sole threat, he started out as just a nice addition and now he's integral. INTEGRAL.

Adnan is a great name though. Might name my kid that.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I don't know what you brehs were watching. United played pretty well and were unlucky to concede couple of goals. Can't blame Moyes at all for the line-up (Young was solid in the first half and had a great chance).

Just unlucky to lose that's all. Ref was very poor as well.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_lpzbojfGTU1qjvn2d.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:mjlol:

Now we will see who are the true Man U fans. Many of them was just band-wagoners surfing the wave when Utd was on top. Let's see if you're still down for the cause when your club is battling for a Europa League spot. And beware the mighty fall hard. If you don't make the CL, that's like 25 mill in pounds that y'all losing. That's a plummeting attractiveness. That's leaving players and mandatory youth development. And that's the beginning of the free-fall. See Olympique Lyonnais for example.
I'm watching. Closely.
It's better now cuz all the pressure of HAVING to win is gone now :whew:

Mediocrity and complacency :blessed: