Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I wanna be the black Martin Tyler. All my professors have told me I'm a really good writer but commentating >>>>>>>>>>>

You want to be pbp guy but yet you hardly drop any stats. You need to be in the habit of having stats ready to fire at anytime in discussions, you ol waiting till i get the chance ass breh. What you need to do if you really want to be a commentator, is do a radio show/internet stations and learn how to talk in the mic learn when to talk and stfu, its all about timing and pacing. Also you need to record yourself commentating on sporting events for practice for a 6 months to a year. Have something unique about you but dont copy other people like Ray Hudson has done or try too much to be different, it must be organic.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Young known talent at a big club, who has semi proved himself with a loan spell elsewhere and for his NT. They would of gotten more if Jose bothered to play him more.

Citeh buy the wrong type of young players and then dont play them at all. Plus because you pay over the odds you never goin to be in the black off them when you sell, because you never gave them a chance to become the players, you thought they would. Look at the Kenyan breh, scored in Holland :heh: went back to Citeh never to be seen or heard of since. When you could of easily got 5-10m for him from some team in need of a striker.

he's still at City making shytty youtube videos....he's supposed to go one loan to another EPL club this transfer window. Guidetti is the future.....and so is Rekik

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
he's still at City making shytty youtube videos....he's supposed to go one loan to another EPL club this transfer window. Guidetti is the future.....and so is Rekik

Its all good sayin he is the future, but look at how long ago Guidetti scored them goals in Holland, 18-24 months ago. What has he done since? Has he improved as a plaayer etc etc Really he should of went back onloan for another season in EPL then been used this season as Citehs 4th striker.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Whats wrong with that? Does it touch on the media at all?
It was the most mundane thing you can think of. We went over syllable patterns, annunciations, and stress levels in people's voices. It was insane. The journalism major which I'm in covers media and all that. The only thing that's lacking is broadcasting :snoop:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
That's the bullshyt degree around here. I took comm101 and it was literally learning about how people speak :heh:

where is comms NOT a bullshyt degree. When I was in college everyone was walking in talking about pre-med, engineering, chemistry etc. but when the going got tough they became communications and management majors. They should've just worked at McDonalds.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
where is comms NOT a bullshyt degree. When I was in college everyone was walking in talking about pre-med, engineering, chemistry etc. but when the going got tough they became communications and management majors. They should've just worked at McDonalds.
Asking people what their majors are is that typical conversation starter when talking to someone new. When I ask people what their major is and they tell me communications I ask them "what do you want to do with it?" And ALL of them have told me "I don't know what I wanna do but it's a really broad major sooooooo I just picked it" :why:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm not taking communication theory, communication in relationships, communication research, and group communication as core requirements breh

its really not a BS degree

Public Relations, Organization Outreach, grant writing, etc. This isnt BS

the problem, and this is true for any non-STEM major, is that people fall into it and not have an idea what to do.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
INDIANAPOLIS — Andrew Luck has been preparing all week for Saturday’s A.F.C. divisional playoff game at New England against the Patriots. There have been game plans to dissect, film to study and practices to participate in to prepare for the wrinkles of a Bill Belichick defense. Then there was the football that had nothing to do with Tom Brady, Luck’s Indianapolis Colts or the game at all.

On Tuesday, Luck took a break to watch a semifinal leg of England’s League Cup between Sunderland and Manchester United. Neither is vying for a trip to the Super Bowl.

“Had to see Jozy,” Luck said, referring to the American player Jozy Altidore, a Sunderland striker. “Got to support the Yanks abroad.”

He attended Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham games. But he does not have a favorite side, he said, instead preferring to cheer for American players wherever they land.
:dahell::leon:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/sports/football/andrew-luck-is-a-fan-of-two-types-of-football.html

Montez

Superstar
Daps
With the Colts pressing onward in the playoffs, Luck chose Tottenham when asked to compare Indianapolis to a team from the English Premier League.

“Neither team is going to spend a lot of money, but they win consistently,” he said. “Tottenham’s knock is that they haven’t won the big one in a long time, so it’s not perfect.”

They have bottling from very good positions as well.

We would be very good if Luck continued to play. :ohlawd: Arguably Lampard at the very worse. Big, 4.5 40 time.