Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Liu Kang is it true your president got caught having an affair with a actress :mjlol:
rode up and dipped in a scooter :mjlol:

it really throws these overachievers from ohio for a loop. they came in with the idea of eventually turning the conversation towards their own job, but here they are talking about woodworking and crime fiction
yeah, I dig that more than knowing what work I do so that person cant prejudge me.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:pachaha: this is exactly what you should master to be a good pbp man
I was waiting for someone to point that out. You don't understand breh we looked at and listened to a convo of this breh named Donny calling a female named Marcia talking about "My car is staaallleeed" and we analyzed the way he said stalled for 3 months fockouttahereeee :camby:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was waiting for someone to point that out. You don't understand breh we looked at and listened to a convo of this breh named Donny calling a female named Marcia talking about "My car is staaallleeed" and we analyzed the way he said stalled for 3 months fockouttahereeee :camby:
yeah that sounds boring, even for a 101 class. but you coulda mined some gold outta that if you stuck with it. but it's obviously too late for that. ne prepared to be frustrated outta college, liberal arts brehs gotta figure out what they want to do and evaluate their position from there. it's gonna be hard, even agonizing. i wont lie to you.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yeah that sounds boring, even for a 101 class. but you coulda mined some gold outta that if you stuck with it. but it's obviously too late for that. ne prepared to be frustrated outta college, liberal arts brehs gotta figure out what they want to do and evaluate their position from there. it's gonna be hard, even agonizing. i wont lie to you.
I been frustrated my whole life ock, no matter how many times you see me bytching in this thread all I can say is I'm built for frustration :mike:

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2014-01-09T224721Z_695492210_GM1EA1A0IP401_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-SPAIN-CUP.jpg

BdnApA8CYAAdkRx.jpg:large

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I been frustrated my whole life ock, no matter how many times you see me bytching in this thread all I can say is I'm built for frustration :mike:
good, in a way, but that will wear on you.

you're about to enter a part of life that doesn't just kick you up to the next level for completing 16 weeks of work. get focused asap and stay that way

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
it really throws these overachievers from ohio for a loop. they came in with the idea of eventually turning the conversation towards their own job, but here they are talking about woodworking and crime fiction
:dead:

When I'm out with a gang of brehettes with one or two I'm trying to make progress with, and some late 20-something rando comes through to flirt with some of them. I could give a fukk. The odds of some ex-frat breh working in accounting having my charisma is on some infinity:1 level. So after a few minutes of being a second class citizen in the goings he'll turn to me out of the blue like "So, what do you do for a living man? :troll:"

That's when I commit to making the conversation socio and/or geopolitical just so they expose themselves as multi-generational, original opinion lacking right-wingers to a group of hipsters :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead:

When I'm out with a gang of brehettes with one or two I'm trying to make progress with, and some late 20-something rando comes through to flirt with some of them. I could give a fukk. The odds of some ex-frat breh working in accounting having my charisma is on some infinity:1 level. So after a few minutes of being a second class citizen in the goings he'll turn to me out of the blue like "So, what do you do for a living man? :troll:"

That's when I commit to making the conversation socio and/or geopolitical just so they expose themselves as multi-generational, original opinion lacking right-wingers to a group of hipsters :wow:
so what do you do for a living? :troll: