Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
"Neither team is going to spend alot of money" :heh:

Luck must of missed the 100 mil spree in the summer

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Presecutor Jose Perals has asked for all the relevant documentation in the transfer and could call upon Barca auditors to provide evidence in the investigation, which is looking to establish the whereabouts of the 40 million euros not received by Santos (with the Brazilian side receiving 17.1 million euros in their share of the deal).

"The contracts that have been signed between the parties do not, at times, correspond to that which is specified within them," the prosecutor's report said, adding that "the contracts signed may have been faked to alter the concept of the payments."

Barca maintains it has done nothing wrong in the transfer, although the Catalan club has been unable to specify exactly who received what.
:ohhh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Gotta agree with mastermind about comm. I mostly hate these conversations about college degrees because there is always someone that comes in to deride majors that they don't deem useful or worth anybody's time, even though there really isn't that great of a demand for STEM majors and most STEM majors work outside their chosen major.

Most of these conversations misplace their anger and ignore the focal point of all higher ed discussions in that the cost of college is too fukking high.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was the most mundane thing you can think of. We went over syllable patterns, annunciations, and stress levels in people's voices. It was insane. The journalism major which I'm in covers media and all that. The only thing that's lacking is broadcasting :snoop:
:pachaha: this is exactly what you should master to be a good pbp man

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it could be because i have had only rare positive experiences in higher education, but i really hate casual conversations about college. they are so often dripping with pretentiousness.

not a go at @Grams, this is a legit conversation. i mean the "soooo what is/was your major? :lupe:" types

jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif
FOH, fukk you and fukk my degree

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it could be because i have had only rare positive experiences in higher education, but i really hate casual conversations about college. they are so often dripping with pretentiousness.

not a go at @Grams, this is a legit conversation. i mean the "soooo what is/was your major? :lupe:" types

jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif
FOH, fukk you and fukk my degree
there is something to this

its the first "so what do you?"