Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he seriously going from playing in the CL to heading back to the MLS? I mean sure bring power to the MLS, national pride, help big up the league, but for real, is this real life?

they are getting paid way more money to play in the MLS.

I actually think its is a better move for building the sport in America. A Casual fan may watch members of the USMNT in the MLS and the US won't make it out the group stage of the world cup anyway. So the need to play in Europe isn't really necessary.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I actually wanted to right about politics and that kinda stuff but it's really all pointless :flabbynisck:

Are you saying politics are pointless? Or you writing about politics is pointless?

The latter perhaps, the former, well, that just like, your opinion man.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Both. shyt is fukked up in the world :manny:

VSELQ.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I swear ages 6-22 are like the most important years for your life for the majority of people. During this time if you not at the park or in the gym developing your tekks, there's no chance of being a pro athlete. If you don't learn an instrument and become musically talented during this part of your life, it's over. Learning a language past like 10 years is a fukking chore. You know what type of student you are and what kinda job you're gonna be working for the rest of your life. If you don't know how to skateboard by the time you're 16 :mike: How you gonna start a boxing career at age 22? :mike:

If you aren't set by this time frame it's over for you except for those rare cases.

Or nah :lupe:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Still can't find a journalism internship I am absolutely finished brehs. I might as well not even graduate :flabbynsick:

Stop being a melt and get your ass in gear and start bloggin/create your own website. You in the 21st century, the opportunities to be a journalist are greater now, then they ever have been. It is a hard profession to break into, especially if you have a choosen field youre aiming for, but never the less you adapt and grow. And become more well rounded with writing about anything and everything. You would be a crap football journo tho, because you dont really bring anything to the football discussions on hurrr.

:heh: Being done at 20 :laff: youre still a kid. And I say that because you just a year removed from your teens, you know fukk all about the reality of the real adult world, you still got your training wheels on. You will mature and should grasp on who and what you want to be in the next 2-5 years. You live the experience and learn from them.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Stop being a melt and get your ass in gear and start bloggin/create your own website. You in the 21st century, the opportunities to be a journalist are greater now, then they ever have been. It is a hard profession to break into, especially if you have a choosen field youre aiming for, but never the less you adapt and grow. And become more well rounded with writing about anything and everything. You would be a crap football journo tho, because you dont really bring anything to the football discussions on hurrr.

:heh: Being done at 20 :laff: youre still a kid. And I say that because you just a year removed from your teens, you know fukk all about the reality of the real adult world, you still got your training wheels on. You will mature and should grasp on who and what you want to be in the next 2-5 years. You live the experience and learn from them.
:mike:

I Yaya Sanogo'd it breh

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea getting 18 m for De Bruyne? after buying him for 7? wtf

while City has a hard time selling any player for profit...this some ole bullshyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mike:

I Yaya Sanogo'd it breh

So what you sayin, you have bad penmanship, like Sa No Go's bum knee?

You probably be better off being an agony aunt tbh. And if you was really about that journo life, you wouldnt be able to resist from droppin some gems (article type discussions) from time to time on a ego tip to show off in OFT.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So what you sayin, you have bad penmanship, like Sa No Go's bum knee?

You probably be better off being an agony aunt tbh. And if you was really about that journo life, you wouldnt be able to resist from droppin some gems (article type discussions) from time to time on a ego tip to show off in OFT.
I wanna be the black Martin Tyler. All my professors have told me I'm a really good writer but commentating >>>>>>>>>>>

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Chelsea getting 18 m for De Bruyne? after buying him for 7? wtf

while City has a hard time selling any player for profit...this some ole bullshyt.

Young known talent at a big club, who has semi proved himself with a loan spell elsewhere and for his NT. They would of gotten more if Jose bothered to play him more.

Citeh buy the wrong type of young players and then dont play them at all. Plus because you pay over the odds you never goin to be in the black off them when you sell, because you never gave them a chance to become the players, you thought they would. Look at the Kenyan breh, scored in Holland :heh: went back to Citeh never to be seen or heard of since. When you could of easily got 5-10m for him from some team in need of a striker.