Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
BdfcmCmCYAACy1S.jpg:large

:patrice: is this a photoshop?
article-2535805-1A7E5CB300000578-734_634x430.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Theo need to make that RVP trip to Serbia to get that Gypsy horse placenta treatment. Throw some horse meat at that bytch.

Did wonders for RVP yet no one on Arsenal has made the journey, probably because they're too busy eating horse in England hahahaha #topjoke #proper

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Coachella lineup looking sorta :avbehh:

Some acts I'd see to be sure but nothing I'm pining to see. Good to see Disclosure making their way to the medium sized font.

And Chance the fukking Rapper of all people, coli industry plant number 1 is already among to medium-decent sized font acts i.e an act where you don't have to pinch enlargen if you're looking at an iphone. If I don't see a chance the rapper plant thread based on this the booth is falling off. Not that it was on to begin with.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
when will Outkast be there? Thats all I care about (probably the only day I would be in that shythole too)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
According to Turkish outlet Sabah, Didier Drogba was taking his winter vacation in New York where he had dinner with New York officials. The article also states that he had a meeting with Head of Red Bulls Global Soccer Gerard Houllier, and "allegedly responded positively".

NY Post reported over the summer that Drogba was talked about as a possible option to head to MLS, but insisted that New York wouldn't be involved.

http://mlstransfers.blogspot.com/2014/01/rumor-drogba-has-dinner-with-new-york.html

:banderas:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Some acts I'd see to be sure but nothing I'm pining to see. Good to see Disclosure making their way to the medium sized font.

And Chance the fukking Rapper of all people, coli industry plant number 1 is already among to medium-decent sized font acts i.e an act where you don't have to pinch enlargen if you're looking at an iphone. If I don't see a chance the rapper plant thread based on this the booth is falling off. Not that it was on to begin with.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/chan...st-blatant-industry-plant-of-all-time.176295/
this would burn my soul, i wont lie

of course no one in here can brag about it because all the new yorkers are NYCFC and Cosmos :banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

To be fair, though, Gambino performed on the main stage (daytime of course) after Camp dropped. I'd say Chance is farther along career wise now than he was at that point. Though...in saying that, the Camp tour was a proper success and Gambino was doing 5k venues.

So yeah, shyt, this Chance movement is fukking strange.

I don't know who The Replacements are.
I love "Reflektor", but Arcade Fire are pretty shyt live, and especially can't perform any of those songs live.
fukk yeah Outkast.
THE fukkING KINFE YES. I'm going to need youtube footage of "Heartbeats" being performed.
Chvrches are horrible live :sadcam:
Lorde has more than one song to perform? :usure:
Muse, Kast, and The Knife are prolly the ones who will kick over the buildings. Tons of acts I like but I know are just horrible to see live, which just isn't the point of a giant festival. Glastonbury is much better about getting acts who can actually deliver a good stage show.

Great fukking year for DJ's, though. Hot Since 82, my baby Nina Kraviz, Duke Dumont, Solomun, DJ Falcon, Nicole Moudaber, Bicep, Clasixx, Martinez brothers :blessed: Hope some of those sets find their way out.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang The Qatari influence is deep in the French game and politics. Platini has stayed very quiet about PSG and what they have done.[...]
Yeah I know about and Sarkozy was lobbying hard for Qatar to have the WC.
But still, Platini is UEFA and have nothing to do with FIFA (except if he runs for FIFA presidency the next time). And why would he talked about PSG ? Did QSI do something fishy ?