Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Bradley to TFC!?!?!?
150392.gif

I dont even know what to say...

Oh yea,:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: @ whoever thinks its a good idea to have the World Cup in the winter:stopitslime:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
For a period there every HL thread I popped into he would ruin it within the first few posts, him and his goddamn baby blue font, generally affable demeanor and passive aggressive posting.

There's only a few posters in there whose posts really impress me, the rest sort of just take up some ideological mantle and harp on it ad nauseum.
sometimes i'll drift into HL and post in a thread and right when i hit enter i'm just like :ld: what the fukk am i doing?

altho i enjoy 88m3, he says offensive shyt and some smart shyt and i really can't tell when he trolls or doesn't. but he makes people so furious, it's lovely

------------------------
does james andrews even show up on europe's radar?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
then why did they sell him :lupe:
cuz they paid 30 million pounds for a horribly overrated striker in soldado and it would look bad to play defoe over him

theyve done the same with a bunch of players from last year and their expensive replacements

hes old and not very good :russ:

but hes gonna look much better in MLS than he can in england
spurs leading scorer and doesnt even get a shot at starting, how do you know that? he scored like 15 goals last season

ridge

Daps
cuz they paid 30 million pounds for a horribly overrated striker in soldado and it would look bad to play defoe over him

theyve done the same with a bunch of players from last year and their expensive replacements

spurs leading scorer and doesnt even get a shot at starting, how do you know that? he scored like 15 goals last season
defoe is shyt, brings nothing to spuds, hes an inconsistent poacher... and now that adebayor is playing for a new contract, hes even less needed. good move by spurs IMO

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
sometimes i'll drift into HL and post in a thread and right when i hit enter i'm just like :ld: what the fukk am i doing?

altho i enjoy 88m3, he says offensive shyt and some smart shyt and i really can't tell when he trolls or doesn't. but he makes people so furious, it's lovely

------------------------
does james andrews even show up on europe's radar?
88m3's post always have me :heh:/:dahell:

he a good troll because I am miffed half the time.

------------------------------
yeah, some Premiership players have gone to him in the last few years. I know Hargreaves did.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
88m3's post always have me :heh:/:dahell:

he a good troll because I am miffed half the time.

trolls are a meme, it's wild how it took off in recent years. early forum days had one resident weirdo at most, and he was usually more displaying his genuine characteristics in a bid for attention more than just saying shyt that wasn't true that he knew would piss people off.

forum communities generally wanted to be cohesive and get along, even when people would "flame" each other and argue about needless shyt. then the troll fad came along and people are incredibly wary, it's hard to be shocked now. you gotta really do some :dahell: shyt

all this to say that yeah, bruh has really perfected the new age troll