Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Don't know if this is good news or bad news brehs: [url]http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/272119.html[/URL]

A Scottish surgeon is to contact Arsenal and tell them he can save Theo Walcott's World Cup.

The England forward has been ruled out of the rest of the season as well as the summer showpiece in Brazil after rupturing his cruciate knee ligament in Saturday's FA Cup win over Tottenham.

But Professor Gordon Mackay says that by using an internal brace the injured knee, he can have the Walcott running again in as little as 12 weeks.
On one hand, we'd have him back for an end of the season run :steviej:

On the other hand, we know our history with players rushed back from injury :sadcam:

Don't know whether I should :stylin: or :whoa:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Liu Kang The Qatari influence is deep in the French game and politics. Platini has stayed very quiet about PSG and what they have done.

Don't know if this is good news or bad news brehs: http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/272147.html

On one hand, we'd have him back for an end of the season run :steviej:

On the other hand, we know our history with players rushed back from injury :sadcam:

Don't know whether I should :stylin: or :whoa:

You wouldn't take a Maserati to the corner mechanic. Next season for Theo.

:manny: Unless it t was an American or German doctor. But Scottish? :camby:

:whoo:

ridge

Daps
jermaine defoe to toronto FC official

spuds came up on this deal

might even get him back on loan

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
BdfcmCmCYAACy1S.jpg:large

:patrice: is this a photoshop?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You wouldn't take a Maserati to the corner mechanic. Next season for Theo.

:manny: Unless it t was an American or German doctor. But Scottish? :camby:
British Sports Medicine :whoa:

Theo may end up with an elbow for a knee. He needs to be sent to Dr. Andrews. Dont be cheap Arsene :aicmon:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah mate, I pretty much allowed (more gave up on underground British dance music) it half a year ago. I literally have no idea what's going on, but I will check up on Mala, Loefah, James Blake and Deep Medi from time to time to see if there were any new releases, which is how I came across this visitors track. Fuccing hell...this track is brilliant. I think this is the track I heard at SYSTEM when Mala was still involved with it and I thought either Kromestar, Cessman or Dark Tantrums made it and I was gutted when noone could ID it. Anyway, might have to revive that thread or just start a closed group with the OG mandem such as yourself, frush and dem
doit. mala and coki are touring together in america. my homie is opening up for them next month :banderas: i might go but that shyt is across the country. hopefully they hit LA. then i can check it, and try to chop it wit them again.