Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

jaw-dropping.gif

how would it be a coup for the MLS or USMNT??

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
fukk it I'm buying them

tumblr_mok12v0v9W1qhnfryo1_500-1.gif

And all our best players coming to MLS is not a good look :umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
if "we" can pay Euro salaries to our USMNT guys, then let it be

fukk trying to get respect and work twice as hard for what some random overhyped south american or euro gets with no effort on some shytty epl team or a 'decent' euro team.

i want mls to be like the brazilian league (in homegrown player quality) with eredivisie style. and with money all the euro mercenaries will be coming over, and 'just like that' it will be a top league

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
this guy dead 7 being some kind of poster of the year :dahell:

only says too much about HL

For a period there every HL thread I popped into he would ruin it within the first few posts, him and his goddamn baby blue font, generally affable demeanor and passive aggressive posting.

There's only a few posters in there whose posts really impress me, the rest sort of just take up some ideological mantle and harp on it ad nauseum.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:noah::noah::noah:

@frush11 @Majestyx

why didn't any of you niccas tell me!?!?!? :damn: I have listened to 0% of dubstep in the past 6 months so I had no clue about this track. I didn't even know mala released the changes (distance remix)/ miracles (commodo remix) 12" either. Fucc sake. Btw, that commodo remix is a classic and puts distances remix to shame, even though people have wanted distance's remix for years.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Taylor Twellman is correct. It is not done, but Toronto FC are in serious talks for Roma midfielder Michael Bradley. I've been told the asking price will be right in the neighborhood of Sunderland's failed summer offer, that it is likely to happen and that Roma are not happy about it all.

Sunderland turned down for Toronto :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

:noah::noah::noah:

@frush11 @Majestyx

why didn't any of you niccas tell me!?!?!? :damn: I have listened to 0% of dubstep in the past 6 months so I had no clue about this track. I didn't even know mala released the changes (distance remix)/ miracles (commodo remix) 12" either. Fucc sake. Btw, that commodo remix is a classic and puts distances remix to shame, even though people have wanted distance's remix for years.

i forgot about that thread. This was actually the last thing i acquired before i took my sabbatical from dj'n. i had new mala dropped changes, but didnt get it, shyt sold out quick if i remember correctly. all that other shyt i gotta look into. too many motherfukkers on that dungeon shyt right now.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i forgot about that thread. This was actually the last thing i acquired before i took my sabbatical from dj'n. i had new mala dropped changes, but didnt get it, shyt sold out quick if i remember correctly. all that other shyt i gotta look into. too many motherfukkers on that dungeon shyt right now.

Yeah mate, I pretty much allowed (more gave up on underground British dance music) it half a year ago. I literally have no idea what's going on, but I will check up on Mala, Loefah, James Blake and Deep Medi from time to time to see if there were any new releases, which is how I came across this visitors track. Fuccing hell...this track is brilliant. I think this is the track I heard at SYSTEM when Mala was still involved with it and I thought either Kromestar, Cessman or Dark Tantrums made it and I was gutted when noone could ID it. Anyway, might have to revive that thread or just start a closed group with the OG mandem such as yourself, frush and dem

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/2014/01/08/tfc_signs_tottenham_striker_jermain_defoe.html

Defoe represents the velvet glove — a slinky, diminutive forward who has always found goals during an itinerant career.

Bradley would be the iron fist, hanging back and punishing opponents. There is an argument to be made that, in terms of impact on all three phases of the game, Bradley is the finest player on the U.S. squad. He’s also only 26 years old.

He had been marginalized at a surging Roma squad, one suspects in part because he’s the wrong nationality.

:banderas: