Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
United brehs.. As we all know we have the worst midfield in the history of professional soccer/football and I'm hearing all this talk about some Kokeboy in Spain but idk shyt about him. Is he any good and would he improve our :trash: midfield?:lupe: Please provide YouTube highlights. Thx.
If you was Koke would u leave your boyhood club who are challenging for the La Liga title and join man utd who are struggling to even touch the top 6?

Hes not coming

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Thiago and Lucas :to: Redcafe is all bad right now bro. They hating everyone on United except for Rooney, Fabio :heh:, Phil Jones, and Kagawa.

Edit: We're going to have to ball out this summer. Like City/Chelsea levels if we want to live next year.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
United brehs.. As we all know we have the worst midfield in the history of professional soccer/football and I'm hearing all this talk about some Kokeboy in Spain but idk shyt about him. Is he any good and would he improve our :trash: midfield?:lupe: Please provide YouTube highlights. Thx.
Don't get hyped by no transfers. I would bet we don't sign anyone significant now or in the summer.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Thiago and Lucas :to: Redcafe is all bad right now bro. They hating everyone on United except for Rooney, Fabio :heh:, Phil Jones, and Kagawa.

Edit: We're going to have to ball out this summer. Like City/Chelsea levels if we want to live next year.
Unlikely, unfortunately. It's a WC year, marquee transfers are more difficult to execute. Our form, shyt manager, and likely exclusion from CL league football won't help either.

The transfer policy at United makes no sense at the moment. We have failed to compete with the sugar-daddy clubs.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Unlikely, unfortunately. It's a WC year, marquee transfers are more difficult to execute. Our form, shyt manager, and likely exclusion from CL league football won't help either.

The transfer policy at United makes no sense at the moment. We have failed to compete with the sugar-daddy clubs.
:lupe: Rooney, Vidic and (maybe)RVP will be gone if we dont make the CL. Signing players will be harder too.

Fellaini as 2nd striker next year :ohhh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs if I cop 4 different pairs of adidas low tops would that make me a whore? :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

jaw-dropping.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Twellman on twitter saying that TFC is pushing hard to sign Mike Bradley. :ohhh:

Which means the only clubs bidding for Baby Bradley right now are Sunderland and TFC. :dahell:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Twellman on twitter saying that TFC is pushing hard to sign Mike Bradley. :ohhh:

Which means the only clubs bidding for Baby Bradley right now are Sunderland and TFC. :dahell:
those are only the ones you know of tbh

I love this trend, I truly love it :blessed:

fukk europe, no one needs to prove anything to anyone