Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
93 degrees forecasted for that day :russ:

I thought they stopped with these afternoon summertime kickoffs, especially after this one game I remember a couple of years ago, I think was a 12.30 or so kickoff at Giants Stadium against Colorado and almost nothing happened.

Looking at the prices, why would it be more expensive to sit in the upper level behind the supporters section? Why should someone pay more to sit behind those noisemakers?

Chris Heck came in and all of a sudden instead of 10 levels of pricing there are 30, i mean look at this ridiculous map. I guess it's atmosphere? Cause I've been on the other side of 101 and it's dead, no atmosphere, no chants, no nothing, just a bunch of parents and their kids watching a kick-around, it robs all importance of the spectacle.

2012%20Map.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
Chris Heck came in and all of a sudden instead of 10 levels of pricing there are 30, i mean look at this ridiculous map. I guess it's atmosphere? Cause I've been on the other side of 101 and it's dead, no atmosphere, no chants, no nothing, just a bunch of parents and their kids watching a kick-around, it robs all importance of the spectacle.

2012%20Map.png

I actually enjoyed my experience there very much. :skip:

:pachaha:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If you know some white hipsters personally then that show Portlandia is funny as fukk. I watch the first season on Netflix and it had me dying at times.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: you don't say. I haven't properly been around Portland/Seattle yet but I heard that the talent is alright. Off to check POF/okcupid now.