Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reading back and had to :heh: at the thought of Arsenal touring America.

Stick to Austria lads, let the big boys tour the states.

:heh: at people turning out to see Gibbs and Frimpong ffs.

:rudy:Arsenal tour will do numbers breh over here, and unlike your club, they don't even need to play another top club, to draw numbers

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I am currently banned so I cant access them. I got banned for calling a poster "out of touch" when he said athletes shouldnt be at night clubs. Of all my trolling, that one?:upsetfavre:

I had one where it turned into trolling when I was talking about black QBs. They dont like it when you point out some injustice.

I had another one about Donovan McNabb (from earlier this year) that pissed off a few.

Im going all out on my next one. I tried to play the fair role with them at first, but you cant be reasonable with middle aged white men.:yeshrug:
if you did an IP check there, it would be 85% southern VA and the carolinas, with a smattering of waldorf and smaller southern md towns.

whats your name over there, i'll google some threads

and touching back on new wave, this one is dedicated to coates and eddie, our propah norvern bruvs

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if you did an IP check there, it would be 85% southern VA and the carolinas, with a smattering of waldorf and smaller southern md towns.

whats your name over there, i'll google some threads
AsiaticSkinsfan

i had it for years but decided to ratchet it up towards the end of last season.

ESPN Dallas: IFL team releases Terrell Owens

There is one where I said TO is going to kill himself soon. That didnt go well.

The 2% of posters on that forum from inside the beltway are usually pretty sound people. I was surprised someone on there was from Suitland.:what:

I had another one on Lynn Swann shouldnt be in the HOF as well.

Hey if you still going, meet me between 6-6:30 at my job tomorrow

will be there.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You driving done there, cause I got a parking pass, but my friend is driving down from B-more, so I gotta give him that, and he's gonna have to leave early, so I'm gonna need a ride back uptown.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You driving done there, cause I got a parking pass, but my friend is driving down from B-more, so I gotta give him that, and he's gonna have to leave early, so I'm gonna need a ride back uptown.
nah, im taking the train

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
AsiaticSkinsfan

i had it for years but decided to ratchet it up towards the end of last season.

ESPN Dallas: IFL team releases Terrell Owens

There is one where I said TO is going to kill himself soon. That didnt go well.

The 2% of posters on that forum from inside the beltway are usually pretty sound people. I was surprised someone on there was from Suitland.:what:

I had another one on Lynn Swann shouldnt be in the HOF as well.

breh with that name, no wonder they were furious. they thought some little vietnamese kid from centreville was talking shyt to them :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh with that name, no wonder they were furious. they thought some little vietnamese kid from centreville was talking shyt to them :heh:
yeah, I think imma first start reporting posts who have insults in them (that was my mistake with this banning)

imma recruit some of the inside the beltway types too.

then imma go nuclear.

that cowboys fan idea is pretty sound too. I may try it as an Eagles fan when I get permabanned

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, I think imma first start reporting posts who have insults in them (that was my mistake with this banning)

imma recruit some of the inside the beltway types too.

then imma go nuclear.

that cowboys fan idea is pretty sound too. I may try it as an Eagles fan when I get permabanned

you should go on as a cowboys fan who switched sides in the 70s because you couldn't get over billy kilmer not being the clear starter over sunny :laugh:

those idiots would definitely take that bait

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
'ckin beckham, donovan and keane

fuuuckin disappointed m8s. we had that in the bag

one of these days i'll get serious about posting and write something about the timbers disappointing season.

until then fukk a yoyo1yoy2oy1 and his mls galaxy. fackin joke of a league. no wonder euros like my man scorch don't take this shyt seriously.

alright why didnt yall bust out the special chant :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you should go on as a cowboys fan who switched sides in the 70s because you couldn't get over billy kilmer not being the clear starter over sunny :laugh:

those idiots would definitely take that bait
I would do that, but I can carry an age troll like that. Imma get obvious stuff wrong, and those guys are old.

A former Redskins fan who became a Giants fan because Lavar left. They hate Lavar on there so the fumes that something like that could start the party. And the Giants won the Super Bowl this year too.:ohhh:

My first thread would be, "When did you decide to support another team?" and do it Courtdog prose.