Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just listened to some Owl City, which is yeah, incredibly white. I got a distinct DMB/Dispatch vibe from the Portland white women though.

I think the girl who listed Talib Kweli takes the whiteness trophy though. Her or the girl who listed 'alt-country'.

Daps
portland is a white city m8s. granted theres pretty white women but if that's not your thing then best look elsewhere

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I would do that, but I can carry an age troll like that. Imma get obvious stuff wrong, and those guys are old.

A former Redskins fan who became a Giants fan because Lavar left. They hate Lavar on there so the fumes that something like that could start the party. And the Giants won the Super Bowl this year too.:ohhh:

My first thread would be, "When did you decide to support another team?" and do it Courtdog prose.

“At first I was like, ‘What is this?’ and then I was like, ‘I wanted the black one like N.W.A. has!’ ” Henry said. “But then at school, someone asked me about it, and of course I acted like I knew all about it. And then the Giants won the Super Bowl that year, and suddenly, it was an amazing present.”

:ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bangor City's Les Davies has been included on a 32-man list of players nominated for Uefa's best player in Europe award.
The 27-year-old is on a list which also includes Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The long-list was drawn up by one selected journalist from each Uefa member country voting for their five best players.
A single nomination, believed to be from a Welsh journalist, was enough to earn Davies's place.
"I wouldn't have expected this in a million years," said Davies.
The list also includes 13 Premier League players, with five from champions Manchester City.
Davies joined Bangor City from Glantraeth in 2003 and spent a spell at Porthmadog before returning to Bangor in June 2007.
The winger is a former Welsh under-21 international and has also represented Wales' semi-professional under-23 side.
The Uefa award ceremony will take place on 30 August in Monaco.

Uefa best player in Europe long list: Aguero (Manchester City), Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid), Balotelli (Manchester City), Blaszczykowski (Borussia Dortmund), Buffon (Juventus), Casillas (Real Madrid), Cech (Chelsea), Coentrao (Real Madrid), Davies (Bangor City), Drogba (Shanghai Shenhua), Fabregas (Barcelona), Falcao (Atletico Madrid), Hart (Manchester City), Ibrahimovic (AC Milan), Iniesta (Barcelona), Kagawa (Manchester Utd), Kompany (Manchester City), Lampard (Chelsea), Messi (Barcelona), Modric (Tottenham), Ozil (Real Madrid), Pepe (Real Madrid), Pirlo (Juventus), Ramos (Real Madrid), Raul (Al-Sadd Sports Club), Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Rooney (Manchester Utd), Silva (Manchester City), Torres (Chelsea), Y Toure (Manchester City), van Persie (Arsenal), Xavi (Barcelona).

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
capello to russia ?
:rip: his career...too bad, always liked Don Fabio, hell of a coach

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yoyoyoyo this ones for you mate

Watchers

Would you like to be paid to watch football? Contact us and find out how.

We are looking for individuals all over the world to watch games for us and give written updates while collating statistics on the games in real-time.
Requirements

Interest in and passion for football
Access to live games on television
High-speed internet (NB: you must be able to see your computer screen and television at the same time)
Flexibility, especially during weekends

Note: Watchers are not employed by Smartodds. You are not guaranteed a particular number of games, but equally you have the flexibility to choose when you are available.

If you are interested in being a freelancer please email your CV and a covering letter, including "Watcher" in the subject line.

FreelanceWatchers@smartodds.co.uk

:leon: