Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lukaku?

Probably want him to stay local so they can keep an eye on that diet. :usure:

Ask him to tap up Frei for us too. :shaq:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:youngsabo:

What you saying about Rodallega? I know he had injury problems last year but 2 goals :scusthov: he flopped my fantasty team nuff.

Free transfer and cheaper wages than Pog. Cant do any worse than Andy Johnson and Steve Marlet did

Also signed Petric from Hamburg on a bosman

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free transfer and cheaper wages than Pog. Cant do any worse than Andy Johnson and Steve Marlet did

Also signed Petric from Hamburg on a bosman
:deadrose:

Didn't know Petric was signed. Don't see where Lukaku fits in then really.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I saw I thought Ruiz was ballin. Technically one of the best players in the league.

Not a goalscorer but I saw him chip in with a fair few assists last season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
From what I saw I thought Ruiz was ballin. Technically one of the best players in the league.

Not a goalscorer but I saw him chip in with a fair few assists last season.

He needs to stay fit and show he can replace Dempseys production when he goes. When u spend over £10m on an attackin player, they got to score regularly otherwise people will cry flop

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Taken from another board.

Villas-Boas:

"Since I met the chairman I've been impressed by the way he goes around his business. He's a person who knows what he's doing, he has football understanding and wants to build something. He is involved on a daily basis with his knowledge. That's the main difference. The structures that surround Tottenham are extremely good. Everyone knows they have to play a part in any success and are not looking for scapegoats."

Number of Chelsea managers since Abramovich took over: 9
Number of Tottenham mangers since Levy took over: 12 (includes David Pleat twice and Clive Allen twice)

:lolbron: