Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mike Dean's fukkery today

i9u4RSAOv8bpr.gif

In saying that, Arsenal were terrible attacking and Chelsea were content with 0-0. Buy someone Arsene. :comeon:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Wenger could have won if he went for it from the start,
Went for it with what? You brehs know damn well that bar Walcott this team is unthreatening as fack. They aint about goals or aggressive attacking play.

That moment Ramsey put the ball out of play for Ramirez proved he aint a killer. And brehs need to stop caping for Ozil because even he knows hes not the one. Which top player you know who squares that ball to Walcott (the penalty call)? Hes gotta be looking to bend that ball into the top corner. Imagine Hazard or Oscar passing there and theyre just kids. Its a mentality.

And Giroud :comeon: Look, these choirboys, pretty boys and support staff need some help.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Giroud had his chances but his time to lead us is over. He killed his own chances.

@BOBN is right, Ozil laying that off for Theo :camby: I will say this tho, Theo is a fukking retard when defenses sit deep. Gave no help to anyone.

Mourinho's entire gameplan was to kick and disrupt. I loved dude at one point but he wouldn't go over 30 in a Ferrari. p*ssy ass nikka.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giroud had his chances but his time to lead us is over. He killed his own chances.

@BOBN is right, Ozil laying that off for Theo :camby: I will say this tho, Theo is a fukking retard when defenses sit deep. Gave no help to anyone.

Mourinho's entire gameplan was to kick and disrupt. I loved dude at one point but he wouldn't go over 30 in a Ferrari. p*ssy ass nikka.

We all know Giroud is an average striker at this level, but what chances has he had, he gets at most about 2 decent half chances a game.

No striker unless they can create for themselves, is doing much with this team. This midfield simply don't create opportunities for him.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's pretty funny how people shytted on Chelsea today yet they had more shots on goal, and Lampard had the best chance of the night. :camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
oh nah, Ozil is not a killer. That lay off to Theo was reminiscent of the Chamakh fukkery that lead me to write him off.

Ozil is good for a certain level, but he not a killer. And @BOBN is right about Ramsey kicking it out. You think Chelsea woulda done that for us? FFS!

Giruod is limited, but I dont even get mad at dude. He is what he is. He is good for certain matches, but not all.