Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mourinho is a c*nt, the lack of ambition.

Wenger went soft too.
:what: there was plenty of ambition here, it's just that it wasn't on the pitch. this was mourinho making sure wenger didn't get the best of him. you know how much ambition it takes to turn a would-be top matchup into a slog in the mud?

I wanna give a shoutout to Mourinho for showing me how much of a bytchnikka someone looks like when they have no ambition. :blessed:

*Plans to go to France in 2016 back on*
*Plans to get a good internship then job after graduation back on*
*Deletes UPS application from hard drive*
Jose is a true inspiration :blessed:

thank that man, your life is back on track :blessed:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
ibqq1a6gZkQ932.gif
Whole fight is hilarious. May be staged :lolbron:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I wanna give a shoutout to Mourinho for showing me how much of a bytchnikka someone looks like when they have no ambition. :blessed:

When you put things in that light :ohhh::bryan:

:russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:dead:

my nikka :salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Gripping analysis using shots and shots on target :camby:

I do agree Giroud is not a big game striker. Then again we all knew that. Does his job well to hold up the ball but if midfielders arent scoring he is gash

:stop: Arsenal didn't have an attempt on goal until the 84th minute and generally didn't start playing until about the 75th. This is a poor Chelsea team with a terrible defence that conceeded 6 goals to Stoke and Sunderland :heh: and had only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 11 games prior to this one. Wenger could have won if he went for it from the start, however he didn't, as he didn't want to lose just like Mourinho, this is the team that are playing at home by the way. In 90 minutes he didn't make 1 substitution to try and change and affect the game, he didn't do anything tactically either, yet Mourinho is getting all the criticism :childplease::camby:, it takes two teams to make a boring game not one.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:stop: Arsenal didn't have an attempt on goal until the 84th minute and generally didn't start playing until about the 75th. This is a poor Chelsea team with a terrible defence that conceeded 6 goals to Stoke and Sunderland :heh: and had only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 11 games prior to this one. Wenger could have won if he went for it from the start, however he didn't, as he didn't want to lose just like Mourinho, this is the team that are playing at home by the way. In 90 minutes he didn't make 1 substitution to try and change and affect the game, he didn't do anything tactically either, yet Mourinho is getting all the criticism :childplease::camby:, it takes two teams to make a boring game not one.
I agree actually. But I do see Wenger taking flack as well. Completely gone off the boil since Naples

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh has yet to score against the big teams. I wanna see the chance he messed up this time
When's the last time he scored from open play? That goal against Southampton doesn't count either :comeon:

He's so goddamn slow. We need a striker with some melanin in him.

Why didn't Podolski play today? Brehs the social media king but will never actually get a game. The white Frimpong.

ridge

Daps
When's the last time he scored from open play? That goal against Southampton doesn't count either :comeon:

He's so goddamn slow. We need a striker with some melanin in him.

Why didn't Podolski play today? Brehs the social media king but will never actually get a game. The white Frimpong.
i duno whats worse..his atrocious finishing or him looking ike hes running through fukking quicksand

hes the slowest striker known to man

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giroud :camby: Thanks for your efforts but we need a real striker now.

It aint his fault, when you have a midfield that can't create jack shyt, been saying it for a while now, but that midfield play has been suspect all year. Ramsey when he's not scoring is useless, his overall game is still lacking, Rosicky can't stop making shyt passes.

This team needs a dynamic attacking player