Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I see it being a pretty anti climatic draw/Chelsea win
yup 0-0 with 0 shots on goal :ohlawd:

i echo the sentiments of wanting walter mitty to be really good, it seems the movie is getting panned but the reasoning is 'movie critic reasoning' and not anything having to do with the entertainment of the thing. which is a good sign.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I haven't heard anything from the new R Kelly other than the silly "Oreo" and Lady Gaga songs.

There's worse than "Do what you want with my body"? :lupe:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
Think it was @Liu Kang who spoke on r.kelly and his identity crisis but how we have given this dude a pass is damning. Kellz beyond sick.
Wasn't me. But Kells is a pedo for sure :
- Married Aaliyah when she was 15 ?
- Picking up teenagers at gospel choir classes ?
- "When you say teenager, how old are we talking ?" ?
- Pissing in girls mouth and recording it ?

Nah, dude is talented, no denying but he's a fukkin sicko.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At first I downplayed the black woman angle but its true, the victims being black allowed him to walk. No one gave a fukk about them girls and that tape and his interviews became punchlines.

:snoop:
Screen-Shot-2013-12-17-at-12.21.36-AM.png

Those girls got fed to a wolf by the very people meant to protect them. At first I thought they were closer to 16/17 but 8th graders? Picking them up at schools and making them have sex? Getting them pregnant and dropping them like that.

This album is him high stepping like Deion.
:why:

dude is a sicko, who is probably still pulling off this shyt too. So fukking disturbing, and an indictment of our culture.

Of course R. Kelly aint the first, and I wont blame this on black women alone. Google Jimmy Paige and 14 year old. :mjpls:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
was talking to my boy about this. Dude is monster that we all let get away with. We just allowed dude to practice his ephebophilia without any recourse. He was charged and faced trial, and got away with something he clearly did. (im usually a "he was proven innocent" type, but the video is out there).

Then to turn around devolve and make the album he made now? Its unbelievable.
I haven't listened to his new album. What's wrong with it?

Side note: it's a shame that most creative geniuses in music, arts, and performing arts are such sickos. :(

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Chelsea will win. Arsenal look better than they have in recent seasons but there is still some frailties in their team, plus Chelsea already won at the Emirates earlier on this season in the cup.

Still wouldn't write Arsenal off for the title but I think it's going to be more open now. A three way fight between those two and Man City.