Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So, I just listen to R Kelly's Cookie song and the only thing I can say is that I cant wait for the trap sound to fade out. It's so common now it's generic :sadcam:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just seen the team and if it's a 4-2-3-1 with Ramires playing wide-right then I'm officially on :pacspit: Mourinho status.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Nah breh, i wouldn't sweat it, Erik has been vetted by Baldini and scouts. The fukked up thing was AVB was overcoaching out players, giving them 20 diff instructions instead of trusting them do their thing. It's no wonder Tim got the team playing better by using the ol "go out and run abit " line that 'Arry pioneered , we just need Verts/Sandro/Kabs to return from injury and make sure we play

Capoue ---- Dembele

Lamela---------------- ----------------------------- Eriksen

Ade-------- Soldado

:wow: breh the team would kill most squads.

What do you figure is best for Paulinho at Spurs, he's not really a holding mid, neither is he very attacking, more of a CM I think, a bit better at going forward then defending though :kanyeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
predictions brehs?

I got a 2-2

Chelsea are Arsenals bogey team but they are definitely weaker defensively this season

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1-1

Arsenal dominate early proceedings, they miss a few chances but go into half-time leading from a Walcott goal.

Mourinho stops being negative and brings on Mata/Oscar/Schurrle in the second half, we equalise and have plenty more chances to win the game but fail to do so because Torres is shyt.

Arsenal supporters rue not taking advantage of their first half dominance.

Chelsea supporters moan about starting the game so defensively.

Wenger claims Arsenal should have put they game away in the first half.

Mourinho says his subs made the difference.

I cone on here and call Torres a c*nt.

Bob's your uncle.