Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Getting some really good movies coming through now. I want to see Wolf of Wall Street (that 3 hour run time though :whoa:)

American Hustle looks alright, might check that out. That new Spike Jonze movie looks right up my alley. Anchorman 2 perhaps, I dunno. I'll catch it at a matinee likely.

They're making a sequel to 21 Jump Street though :ohhh: trailer is a bit mehh

The Kubrick jawn you mentioned earlier isn't bad at all. Have to finish it.

Despite the weather I stayed in and watched the 1st season of The Wire again, it's scary how brilliant Elba is.

Think it was @Liu Kang who spoke on r.kelly and his identity crisis but how we have given this dude a pass is damning. Kellz beyond sick.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Think it was @Liu Kang who spoke on r.kelly and his identity crisis but how we have given this dude a pass is damning. Kellz beyond sick.
was talking to my boy about this. Dude is monster that we all let get away with. We just allowed dude to practice his ephebophilia without any recourse. He was charged and faced trial, and got away with something he clearly did. (im usually a "he was proven innocent" type, but the video is out there).

Then to turn around devolve and make the album he made now? Its unbelievable.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The Kubrick jawn you mentioned earlier isn't bad at all. Have to finish it.

Despite the weather I stayed in and watched the 1st season of The Wire again, it's scary how brilliant Elba is.

The Kubrick movie, on second thoughts, isn't really about the conspiracies (though most of the time I was thinking, "Shut the fukk up dude") I think I enjoy it more if I look at it from the aspect of a documentary about Kubrick himself. I learned a few new things about him which makes it pretty fascinating. Like him allegedly having an IQ over 200, I know IQ's aren't the most reliable barometers for intelligence, but to possess that mind power :ohlawd:

If anything it made me want to watch some Kubrick, though of course none of his movies are on Netflix.

@mastermind did you see Walter Mitty? Can't say I'm too surprised it got panned by critics. I just hope Stiller doesn't try to do a Zoolander sequel, just let a classic be breh :whoa:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the walter mitty trailer in the theater :ohlawd:

i really want that to be a good movie.

as for r kelly, who the fukk is still supporting this gary glitter motherfukker?

and i'm gonna say it here for the record, gary glitter's music > r kelly's

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The Kubrick movie, on second thoughts, isn't really about the conspiracies (though most of the time I was thinking, "Shut the fukk up dude") I think I enjoy it more if I look at it from the aspect of a documentary about Kubrick himself. I learned a few new things about him which makes it pretty fascinating. Like him allegedly having an IQ over 200, I know IQ's aren't the most reliable barometers for intelligence, but to possess that mind power :ohlawd:

If anything it made me want to watch some Kubrick, though of course none of his movies are on Netflix.

Yes Sir, I've been trying to learn more ever since.

Its really possible his IQ and complex nature is making them reach but he was too much of a perfectionist.

The American Indian stuff :manny: but the stuff about his wife, the moon landing, and Room 237 :wow:

was talking to my boy about this. Dude is monster that we all let get away with. We just allowed dude to practice his ephebophilia without any recourse. He was charged and faced trial, and got away with something he clearly did. (im usually a "he was proven innocent" type, but the video is out there).

Then to turn around devolve and make the album he made now? Its unbelievable.

At first I downplayed the black woman angle but its true, the victims being black allowed him to walk. No one gave a fukk about them girls and that tape and his interviews became punchlines.

:snoop:
Screen-Shot-2013-12-17-at-12.21.36-AM.png

Those girls got fed to a wolf by the very people meant to protect them. At first I thought they were closer to 16/17 but 8th graders? Picking them up at schools and making them have sex? Getting them pregnant and dropping them like that.

This album is him high stepping like Deion.